Tazewell @ Graham

EH31

[ QUOTE ]

the spear should have been an automatic red...no matter what...it was completely uncalled for because i in no way tried to take him out...i played the ball...he tripped either on my foot or his own feet and just got pissed off and speared me...but that was very well put Drew..i appreciate the non-biased opinion and i cannot wait for round 2 either...

[/ QUOTE ]

i watched film cause they had the spear on it, funny.. the ball was out in front buddy.. it looked like you took him out more or less..

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

actually spearing is NOT part of soccer and i just brought it up cause everyone else on the damn board is bringing it up over and over again...if spearing is part of the game...then damn im changin my game...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i just hope more guys dont start spearing you because you whine about it. so just put up a facade and say you're going to throw down next time it happens.. nobody wants to be the geek who gets picked on cause of crap like that. lol

[ QUOTE ]

actually no im not gonna throw down cause then i will get thrown out of the game...i will just remember who it was and take them out cleanly...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll come out of the stands and throw down, especially on a play like that. Spearing is in no way part of the game. A shove would have been more understandable. Hell slide tackle the crap out of beano. That is part of the game. Spearing is not. I don't condone dirty play, but i believe in retaliation. Tazewell is lucky the benches and stands didn't clear on that play. i can handle the assault and battery charge.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll come out of the stands and throw down, especially on a play like that. Spearing is in no way part of the game. A shove would have been more understandable. Hell slide tackle the crap out of beano. That is part of the game. Spearing is not. I don't condone dirty play, but i believe in retaliation. Tazewell is lucky the benches and stands didn't clear on that play. i can handle the assault and battery charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah tazewell's lucky cause we know graham is notorious for their backing up there talk...NOT!

i've seen tazewell's fans and i'd like to see you go throw down with that Burton fella. True spearing is not part of the game but it happened and its over, he got carded and thats all there is to it. No one threw down nor is anyone gonna throw down.

sounds pretty good, although this is pretty humorous

lets talk the game

Tazewell won 4-2

Tj had 2

Jim had 2

Walker had 1

Belcher had 1

Ben got speared

Zach got carded

Fans were very much there

Refs not so much.

Life goes on, no one is that deeply impacted

End of story

i still think its funny that you LOW LIFES have to make screen names on a WEB SITE...to try and make fun of me...it doesnt get to me at all...i sit here and laugh and then say thanks in my mind cause that shows that i have done something right because either 1 you are jealous of me or 2 you are just so pissed that you have to do this....so i think its hilarious you people have to get on here and make up screen names just for that reason...

i agree beano probably just some ppl that dont have nothin better to do haha or maybe they admire you so much that they have to have a screen name similar to yours haha good luck on the rest of your games beano and ill see you on the field soon

[ QUOTE ]

sounds pretty good, although this is pretty humorous

lets talk the game

Tazewell won 4-2

Tj had 2

Jim had 2

Walker had 1

Belcher had 1

Ben got speared

Zach got carded

Fans were very much there

Refs not so much.

Life goes on, no one is that deeply impacted

End of story

[/ QUOTE ]you forgot about the pirates

haha we thought about that..but it's really hard to find pirate outfits around bluefield during april. trust me, we went to just about every store possible, and that was all we could get. i liked the parrots though.

[ QUOTE ]

haha we thought about that..but it's really hard to find pirate outfits around bluefield during april. trust me, we went to just about every store possible, and that was all we could get. i liked the parrots though.

[/ QUOTE ]

and why did you do this again??