Tazewell @ Graham

EH31

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also you admitted you flipped off the crowd. something should be done about that.. where's that class you all keep on talking about. and another thing. super beano. i started the collar jokes, find some fresh material.

what should be done is something about the comments from the crowd. The players need to keep their cool but the different schools need to remember that it is high school sports not the world cup.

[ QUOTE ]

and also you admitted you flipped off the crowd. something should be done about that.. where's that class you all keep on talking about. and another thing. super beano. i started the collar jokes, find some fresh material.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on man, plz???

oh and because everyone is from where they say they are from...that kid is not from Graham....he told me who he claims to be...but thats not him at all...especially after that last comment...

you guys whine about class. walk the walk? oh yeah i forgot it's just talk.. like always from you guys up there. lol it's cool.. i understand. elbow pads on that jersey?.. but i bet knee pads would serve ya better my friend ; ) haha

[ QUOTE ]

you guys whine about class. walk the walk? oh yeah i forgot it's just talk.. like always from you guys up there. lol it's cool.. i understand. elbow pads on that jersey?.. but i bet knee pads would serve ya better my friend ; ) haha

[/ QUOTE ]

BURN!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea....hey is it cool if i borrow yours?

haha, sure man any time. i'll have to get em back from your boyfriend though lol alright i'm done enough of this dumb crap, just stick to playin and let the principals and others take care of the crowd. i know flippin a crowd off makes you so hardcore, come on grow up some ey?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea....hey is it cool if i borrow yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, Good One Chaz..Man your on your game there! Im thoroughly impressed at how great a come back that was...i bet you didnt even have to sit and think about it did ya? its those keeper instincts of yours that really keep you quick...Im impressed dog! I dont care what they say even if you do pop your collar...Im sure your dad could find ya a shirt with a collar on it...you may have left it in the hummer? try lookin?

Wow you know me so well dont you? You start all this [censored] so why dont you stick to using your knee pads. Yea im just about as hardcore as they come...guess im right up there with rasnick.