Tazewell @ Graham

EH31

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

clearly he isnt even the best player in the swd beano is a leader and what he lacks in skill he makes up for in heart...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...that makes sense. (pause) NOT!!

If there is a "best player in the swd" from Graham it's Landon Furry.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

clearly he isnt even the best player in the swd beano is a leader and what he lacks in skill he makes up for in heart...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is NO ONE on Grahmam's team worthy of POY.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whos your pick for POY in SWD?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying there is one. I just think that Beano is a moron and a prick and wouldn't deserve POY if he got it.

What I think is that if there was a POY from Graham it would be Landon and not Ben.

And if that question is to me vt_keeper...I think that either TJ or TJ should be POY. But that's just me.

so graham lost again huh?well what do you know.i thought someone said that graham would win all the swd games.guess theyve won there last one.you have to be able to walk the walk if your gonna talk the talk.it just takes some kids a little longer to figure out that you cant win games on this message board.

moron and prick huh?? maybe i might be rubbing off from half of Tazewell's team?? i have not once shown myself being a moron or a prick...and i dont care if i get POY this year..im gonna play hard every game..if i get it..then i deserve it no matter what you all say on here...if i dont...no big deal to me...i play hard every game and leave everything on the field and i show pretty good leadership with my teammates...they all look to me when a question is asked including coaches...so thats your opinion...doesnt really bother me...

[ QUOTE ]

moron and prick huh?? maybe i might be rubbing off from half of Tazewell's team?? i have not once shown myself being a moron or a prick...and i dont care if i get POY this year..im gonna play hard every game..if i get it..then i deserve it no matter what you all say on here...if i dont...no big deal to me...i play hard every game and leave everything on the field and i show pretty good leadership with my teammates...they all look to me when a question is asked including coaches...so thats your opinion...doesnt really bother me...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you left your balls on the field one game last year.

I would put out a "Missing" flyer:

Missing

Beano's balls

They are oddly shaped and about the size of a marble.

Reward!!!

$3.50

and what game would that be?? the game we beat you all and one of your players might have taken a cheap shot?? cause i dont know what you are talking about...and for last year...i was the second leading goal scorer and second in assists on the team...

[ QUOTE ]

How did the goalie for GHS not get kicked out or get carded when he flipped off the crowd??

while his collar was popped??

[/ QUOTE ]

How did they let you on the field, its the BOYS varsity soccer team? Man you need to find me a keeper jersey with a collar i cant seem to find one. I flipped off the tazewell student section not my own.