Tazewell @ Graham

EH31

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would be correct however EH...it is at East River...jv is at 5 with Varsity right after approximately 630 or so...should be a good game like all Graham-Tazewell games here the past couple of years...looking forward to it very well...district starts Friday for us...

might wanna check that out Friday night then...i mean...we have to be losing first right??? and then we have to stoop to a level we dont stoop too??? ask Blacksburg's coaching staff....we are the only team they played that didnt start taking cheap shots at players when we were losing...so learn the team before you are so quick to criticize...

[ QUOTE ]

thats irrelevant.....the kid is the best player in the region......just hope to slow him down

[/ QUOTE ]

He would be lucky to be in the top 5 in the region. There are at least 2 or 3 kids better then him from abingdon and marion. I could see him being the best kid in the region his senior year but no sooner because there is still a kid name niel henry who will be a senior next year and rasnick is not as good as niel is.

Goalscoring ability....Rasnick is number 1 in the region.

Pure skill....he lacks a little bit.

His passing isn't too great, and his right foot needs a lot of work. But he has great vision of the field and good anticipation of where the ball is going.

I don't think you all realize how bad tazewell would be without him, and for that he's got to get POY votes in the region.

being, as you put it, a good player on a bad team should not get you votes for poy if your team doesnt go anywhere. and as far as pure goalscoring ability goes, mikey cisneros for one has him beat. there are several more, im sure.

i really dont care what you guys say, i was just stating my opinion.

When we played against him, we pretty much ignored the other players. Me and our sweeper completely concentrated on Tj and he still managed to get a couple by us. We were damn good defenders and he is a damn good player. Just because he plays at Tazewell he gets no respect. If he played at Abingdon he would be POY hands down.

I agree with GH06. TJ is a dang good player. I think he could make any team in the region better. I did not say he would be a stand out player everywhere but he could make every team better. I would not agree two years ago after he flipped our crowd off and had nothing done to him. His attitude has gotten better and his sportsmanship is much better.

not really...on the pitch he is a completely different player if he is like that on the football field...last year his attitude took a complete 180 degree turn during the games we played...he showed great sportsmanship...and he is definitely NOT overrated in soccer...he is a damn good player...

well to get POY on Abingdon he would have to be the best player on Abingdon. He isnt even close to being the best player on Abingdon. but thats just my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

I agree with GH06. TJ is a dang good player. I think he could make any team in the region better. I did not say he would be a stand out player everywhere but he could make every team better. I would not agree two years ago after he flipped our crowd off and had nothing done to him. His attitude has gotten better and his sportsmanship is much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was perfectly said CarrolFan

He would be a good asset to any team in the region but he would not be the stand out player on every team.

my opinion for tj rasnik is that hes an ok player not th best or overated bt ok hes definately not th best in th region cause ive seen a lot of other players with 10 times more skill than hes got and only in his dreams would tj be POY,hes a goalscorer cause hes th only good player on th team,he gets th ball 99% of th time from his teammates cause they kno hes th best on th team so from all this it makes him look good, i also heard some of you ppl say that he could go to any team and make them better well a lot of players could do that bt if he played on a team like marion,abingdon or carroll tj wouldnt be a goalscorer cause those teams actually have very good players as good as rasnik or way better

I wouldn't have said it that harshly, but I agree.

Tj might be a good player for Tazewell, but from playing there for the past few years he'd probably have a hard time playing for other teams with more talent all around. With a team that knows how to pass the ball around, he probably wouldn't know what to do.

First of all good luck to Graham! Your going to need it!!! It's going to be a good game!!!

Tazewell is a good team, they have come a long way in the past 3 years. T.J is a good player...but he's not the team. There are 10 other plays working their butts off so he or others players can score. There is no I in team)

Go Bulldogs!

p.s I heart the Goalie!!!