2007 boys soccer season

stopper5

i hate to say it but congrats to rasnick (poy) and the dogs on there 07 regular season and district tourney wins. congrats to graham high. carroll high and richlands. this was my last year. so i hope to watch you all play next year.

IF YOU DONT MIND SINCE THE REGULAR SEASON IS OVER. let us know who you are.

Im Brett Bobbitt, cavaliers defense. #3 sweeper. i had a rough year. didnt get to play the full season do to sickness and injury. i have crappy (using good words for carrollfan) ankles including torn ligaments fluid in my right ankle. and achilles tendonitis. i wish i could have played at peak this year so i could prove my self once again. but there are some amazing players in the sw dis. im an alright player. im just aggressive and i win balls. and im not easily out run. thats why i was a sweeper. id rather be playing stopper. becuz i can be more aggressive and more physical. sweepers dont have any room for mistakes. if they get beat its one on one with the keep. rasnick poy. with that many goals and leading his team by far. he earned it. big improvement since his freshman year. richlands had a great team this year. the best one ive played against in my 9th 10th and 12th grade seasons. graham. has some amazing players. landon is amazing. but there was one exception on there team. lol nothin mentioned though. but just let us know who you are. take credit if you played. let us know a little about yourselves.

This year was the great year for richlands it was hard conditioning and nice coach. i wanna ask who was that goaly in tazzwell and carrol game in pk's time? cause that dude did great. Good season guyz best of luck to all of u out thier .

im Ben Blair sweeper/striker for Graham #5 if you didnt know already...i would have to agree with Brett in all he said...i just wish i had another season or two left at Graham...good luck to all in region play and next year and so on..im gonna go to college and hope to show nothing but good for the SWD in playing at UC next year...great season to all..

[ QUOTE ]

raz is a balla anywhere on the field

[/ QUOTE ]

?!okay!? if you say so. but i do admit he is pretty good but cocky. and anyways he played dirty at marion in round 2. but isnt the only one who has lost his head

him and freeman are a lot a like pretty much th same only diff. is freeman has ppl around him. and freemans dirtier then raz after kickin me in th face up 4 to 0...

rasnake spiked me in the face last year and knocked our 2nd string keeper out of the game in a similar fashion this season. however i respect the fact that you just dont want to see either raz or freeman suiting up for the opposing team, regardless of any fouls committed.

[ QUOTE ]

yea... i wish i could see one great player that isnt dirty lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, everybody who plays has done something dirty at one point or another.

You can't sit there and call out a player when you have done the exact same thing at some point or another during a game.

[ QUOTE ]

theres a diff. from bein flat out dirty and just playin th game

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but the truth is nobody just plays the game.

It is just whether they admit it or not, everybody is a little dirty.

even you know that some go out of there way to be. a little dirty is ok it makes th game fun i think but theres some way more then others raz is clean when stacked up to other ppl

there's a different between playing slightly dirty to gain an advantage (which is most of us) and to flat out play dirty with intention of harm or using dirty tactics almost every other play that occurs (which would be rasnik).

i'd have to disagree with you on that...playing sweeper against Tazewell both games he was the one that played the cleanest out of all the Tazewell midfielders/strikers...his attitude has changed alot over the past few years and he is a very good player...he does NOT play dirty...he plays clean and knows how to puch people off the ball legally with his shoulder which many people consider dirty...in playing against him in high school and rec league way back when he never once tried to intentionally hurt people...now a few others on his team maybe try to...but definitely not him...

read the post above mine. he's intentionally hit CC's main goalkeeper, injured their backup this year which was not just an aggressive play to get to the ball and the keeper just beat him (it was not incidental contact), and i've been told by plenty of the defenders he's intentionally went for their legs. some of it's ok in some games but to that extent it's pretty inexcusable. it reminds me of some of the graham/cc games of the past in which we pretty much didn't play soccer we just had a boxing match instead.

so two or three instances make him a player intentionally playing dirty...thats not excuse for calling him out like that and say that he ALWAYS plays that way...many people get caught up in the game and im sure most players do that all the time...but noooooooooo never any CC players...why does everyone always have to trash on Rasnick...hes one hell of a player and he works hard but because of his past anger issues and all people see him as a punk...me and him talked many instances during our games this year and he is changed completely from when he was younger...im sure it just happens sometimes and goalies get hurt...last year one of our players broke the Richlands' keeper's jaw...does that make him a dirty player?