2007 boys soccer season

stopper5

looks like we'll be on a standoff then. beano has to defend his teammate(which i respect greatly) and i have to take sides with my team as well. i will say what i perveived as intentional may very well be perceived differently by you and leave it at that.

hes not a teammate...hes just a player in the same district as me and hes a great player in this district...if someone brought these same accusations about me around i would hope that people that have played against me would stick up for me...as much as i cant stand Tazewell i will definitely have to stick up for him because he is a great player...

[ QUOTE ]

raz is not beanos teammate...beano plays for graham and raz plays for tazewell.

[/ QUOTE ]

my bad...i misread his previous post somewhat then. i'll admit my mistake.

[ QUOTE ]

hes not a teammate...hes just a player in the same district as me and hes a great player in this district...if someone brought these same accusations about me around i would hope that people that have played against me would stick up for me...as much as i cant stand Tazewell i will definitely have to stick up for him because he is a great player...

[/ QUOTE ]

true. i'll be the first to admit that we've had our share of dirty players in our history as well. i definitely know our team is not a bunch of angels haha. it's just a well known fact that when you're one of the better players in the district you have to get used to being under the microscope and everything you do is going to be talked about. im sure he's pretty used to all the trash being talked about him since he's been good for a while and he's still got another year of high school left. i personally think he's a good player with great speed and decent ballhandling skills. i'd love to get the chance to play against him b/c it would be a good challenge, even if i am a forward and not defense. tongue.gif

i just have to stick up for my team just as you do yourself and for another in the district.

yeah it was pretty tough playing against him this year considering i was a striker/midfielder every year leading up to this year when i got switched to sweeper...but when you play back there you understand what the other teams offense is trying to do...i thought this year would be tough playing back there..but the more i played back there the more comfortable it got...it was tough playing against a player of his caliber...

I have to take up for rasnick on this one. He has changed a lot and it was a lot of fun coaching against him this year. I have more respect for him then i did a few years back.

[ QUOTE ]

I have to take up for rasnick on this one. He has changed a lot and it was a lot of fun coaching against him this year. I have more respect for him then i did a few years back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i will be the first person to tell you how much he has changed and he will tell you himself. I know that we had to separated and were very close to throwing punches...in a rec league game. I pushed him down after a pk like 4 years ago in a JV game, but he has changed drastically since then and now people have to focus more on his ability than his attitude.

Congrats T.J.

if i do remember, after him and mike cisneros were fighting for a ball, they both fell down. Mike started to get up and rasnik punched mike in the back and then kicked him in the ribs. Sideline ref looked away as if he didnt see anything and all the center ref did was ask mike if he was okay. Now you cant tell me he wasnt trying to hurt him.

if i remember right Mike Cisneros is (no offense) the dirtiest player on the team for Marion so as much as i hate to say it he might have deserved that...i know in our game against Marion...the one in Marion he kicked Mahood after Mahood fell and in our home game Cisneros kicked Landon in the face after he committed a foul against Landon while Landon was still on the ground...so maybe you arent telling the whole story there...

i think ia am beano. ask your boyfriend ras if he is man enough to tell you the truth. but if i do remember, mike was hit on both occasions before he retaliated, so maybe you arent telling the whole truth, man up kid. Even your keeper apoligized to mike before the graham @ marion home game, just ask him if he'll man up. but yes, what mike did was stupid, but certainly not the dirtiest so stop hatin'

with as many cheap shots raz has taken how can he not be a little bit agressive. he should be complaining about the dirty players more than anyone on here because everytime he plays he is had dirty shots taken at him. but he is not the one on here crying about it

[ QUOTE ]

raz is not a man...ur the one talkin $hit on the internet instead of sayin it to his face.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i dont live in tazewell just in case you didnt notice and it would be a waste of time to go up there when there are enough girls here to talk to.

[ QUOTE ]

with as many cheap shots raz has taken how can he not be a little bit agressive. he should be complaining about the dirty players more than anyone on here because everytime he plays he is had dirty shots taken at him. but he is not the one on here crying about it

[/ QUOTE ]

oh i believe he is, and anyways, everybody receives cheap shots every once in a while so dont try making him look like a victim. too bad the raznik fan club was deleted because you would be in there as well

actually the time he hit Landon he took Landon out and got a foul called against him and the both tumbled and Landon lost his footing and fell and Mike held himself up and then kicked Landon in the face and when he hit our defender at the away game it was a good hard fought battle which he must not be used to because he hit him in the back and then our player retaliated against him....you werent at either game so you dont know what you are talking about...and its funny cause you are the one "hatin" on Rasnick and and i was just stickin up for him because i have played against him since i was 9 and he is a great player and his attitude for the game has changed completely and he has my respect..thats why im stickin up for him...

as a matter of fact, i was at both games smart one! get your facts right. and no the keeper did not lose his balance because mike beat him to the ball and your keeper had no other option than to cheap shot mike. i was at the game. just admit you lost this arguement little kid.

i wasnt even talking about the play with the goalie dip$hit...i know that was a dirty play..i was talkin about the plays with our defenders...so looks like YOU lost this little argument...and if you can talk so much smack..why dont you just go ahead and tell me who you are cause you already know who i am...kid

Beano the dumbass he knows what he is talking about. He is mike cisneros and i would put his word over yours and ur defenders and day. U are just mad because all you can beat are couple of single A schools and richlands.What was ur record 4-13? So u did lose the argument so shut it.