what a way to rekindle a rivalry!

dawgs05

I think that VT will win the ACC this year....they are gonna be pretty weak again and who has a better D than VT. If they run the ball, VT can pack their bags to the Orange Bowl. WVU on the other hand, actually plays in a pretty tough conference this year. If someone comes out of the BE undefeated they WILL be in the natl title game.

Look at the top 5 others considered for the national championship and it has VT at the #1 spot. Looks like they are saying winner or the early LSU/VT game has a good shot at making the national title game...

[ QUOTE ]

Look at the top 5 others considered for the national championship and it has VT at the #1 spot. Looks like they are saying winner or the early LSU/VT game has a good shot at making the national title game...

[/ QUOTE ]

It also says that the championship game could be a rematch of LSU/VT. That would be fun to see. I'm not going to get the chance to go down to LSU for the first game, but you better believe i'd go to the title game.

I think there is way more hype goin into the LSU/VT game....it will be a big one but i dont think in any way whatsoever could there be a rematch in the title game....any one-loss team from the ACC will not make the title game

only a one-loss USC or a one-loss SEC Champ could be there.....however there could be alot of one-loss teams this year so i guess we'll see

So you are saying that LSU is automatically going to win the game because you contradicted yourself in that post.

"There is no way there can be a rematch.

Only a one loss SEC Champ can get into the BCS title game."

And LSU plays in what conference?

[ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that LSU is automatically going to win the game because you contradicted yourself in that post.

"There is no way there can be a rematch.

Only a one loss SEC Champ can get into the BCS title game."

And LSU plays in what conference?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt a "rematch" require VT playing in the game too??

So, if LSU beats VT then loses another game to an SEC foe and then goes on to win the SEC Title game.....LSU could possibly make the Title Game but there is no way the VT will make the title game with one-loss.

SO there is no contradiction with that post

You absolutely contradicted yourself saying there is no chance of a rematch. Then saying only a one-loss SEC champ could make the title game. VT wins the game, LSU has one loss. LSU sweeps the SEC. VT finishes undefeated. Rematch of the game. That simple.

VT doesnt have the offense to go undefeated this year.....LSU should mop the field with them but i guess we'll have to wait and see

What i mean by a one-loss SEC team, is there is no way that LSU loses to VT and then goes on and wins the SEC.....If LSU loses that game, they are not even in the top 4 of the SEC