After high school basketball

dral_11

[ QUOTE ]

For you swva basketball players, have any of you got college notice and have been offered scholarships. Also what colleges are you all intrested in going to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Colleges really love athletes who compete in 2 sports. Like say football and basketball.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

For you swva basketball players, have any of you got college notice and have been offered scholarships. Also what colleges are you all intrested in going to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Colleges really love athletes who compete in 2 sports. Like say football and basketball.

[/ QUOTE ]

They also love those athletes who don't have the talent to compete at that level...

Who are some others from this area that will be playing at the collegiate level next season?

I seen where Chilhowie's Thomas Larimer will be playing for Eastern Mennonite.

Rye Cove's Adam Hood to UVA-Wise.

Twin Springs' Mark Dockery to King College.

Lee High's Bobby Stafford to Emory & Henry.

[ QUOTE ]

i signed thursday to play at bluefield college... they really helped me get everything ready and straightened out for college...

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations & good luck!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i signed thursday to play at bluefield college... they really helped me get everything ready and straightened out for college...

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations & good luck!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks

still broke lol... it doesnt hurt really just still stiff from the cast where i just cut it off last week... i go to the doctor tomorrow actually so ill find out for sure when i can play again... really sucks not being able to play any sports right now...