Sept 7th Lebanon (H)

Sept 14th Carroll County (A)

Sept 21st Abingdon (A)

Sept 28th Richlands (H)

Oct 12th Graham (A)

Oct 19th Marion (H)

Oct 26th Grundy (A)

Nov 2nd Honaker (H)

Looks like to be a pretty rough schedule with no back to back home games and all the district games in a row! At least we got Richlands at home, we seem to play them better at home. Good Luck Dawgs!!

Tazewell should go into the Richlands game with one, maybe two losses, and Tazewell should win their final four games....Graham could be tough but how far can their fullback carry them this fall is the question

[ QUOTE ]

so you are saying Richlands is gonna be like 3-1 or 2-2 somewhere around there?? wow!...thats pretty..umm...out there...

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in any of them replies does it say that????

[ QUOTE ]

so you are saying Richlands is gonna be like 3-1 or 2-2 somewhere around there?? wow!...thats pretty..umm...out there...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell may have one or two losses....

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell should go into the Richlands game with one, maybe two losses, and Tazewell should win their final four games....Graham could be tough but how far can their fullback carry them this fall is the question

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, you're always looking to stir up trouble, aren't you...

[ QUOTE ]

oh and Tank can carry them very well...along with half the defenses they will play! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats right and he will be the best FB in the SWD.he is gonna be a big problem for teams.and i dont think youll see one man bring him down,maybe 3 or 4.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again where is the trouble that is being stired up?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

oh and Tank can carry them very well...along with half the defenses they will play! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats right and he will be the best FB in the SWD.he is gonna be a big problem for teams.and i dont think youll see one man bring him down,maybe 3 or 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nelson Stevens, Shane wicks i think you'll be seeing these guys bringing him down and others, he isn't a Bradshaw or Henry...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again where is the trouble that is being stired up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's not my argument seeing that i'm not from graham, but i don't know why those little jabs are necessary.

no one said he was a henry or bradshaw he has his own style of running and a almost 235 with great quickness and good speed he dosent have to be like anyone else granted he'll be a leader on this team next year but we have other runners that can carry a big load for the team when have u ever seen a team from here that didnt have a good back.........i know there were some but still producing on the ground is what we do

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think we will play you guys in the 7 on 7. I think they are trying to keep teams that play each other in the regular season away from eachother. I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess that makes sense and btw which one is your QB i know that you were repping some but that looked like they were just getting the ball to you to run not pass it, and 16 was running some QB, and isn't 10 muncy? or is it 16... so who's the QB?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nelson Stevens, Shane wicks i think you'll be seeing these guys bringing him down and others, he isn't a Bradshaw or Henry...

[/ QUOTE ]

like i said 3 or 4

• 2 weeks later...