NCAA Football 2008

Bogeavers

I downloaded the demo on 360 a few days ago and I am really impressed with the updates they have made to the stadium on here. Really looking forward to picking up the real thing on Tuesday. My Live tag is Mountaineer89 so if anyone wants to hit me up for a game I will be waiting.

The best part of the new version is the enhanced recruiting aspect. Recruiting has always been my favorite part of the NCAA franchise and the upgrades for '08 make it even better. I cannot wait to get home from work tomorrow afternoon and play it for the first time.

I dont know man. the weather channel thing for me is going to be friggin nuts...

Plus the franchise thing where you start out in high school for the 4 playoff games. and you really get to play im them and there are actual schools. The Citys are real, but the high school colors, and names are made up

the game is awesome...

They had the tournament out at the mall the other night...there was about 30 people in it for xbox 360...But of course me and McClanahan made it all the way to the championship game agaisnt each other...lol