GHS

letsgohokies

[ QUOTE ]

everybody from graham seems to have high hopes for this season, for reasons which i am still unable to understand. but anyway who is the leading candidate to play QB this season?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man, obviously you don't keep up with football in this area. They are a perennial power. Look for them to have at least a winning season, if not more.

[ QUOTE ]

thats what i just said. i was talking about graham. and those 2 arent the only ones gone

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right.dont you know we have other players that have just been waiting their turn that are bigger,stronger,faster and more athletic?but sure you do.

i bet you savor the flavor at little ceasars.you still work at the big k?ummmm.and no graham doesnt have brown and carper.they graduated,but theyll have more than 2 RB for everyone to deal with this year who play a different style of football.i think Grahams gonna have an outstanding year.

[ QUOTE ]

haha

Na, nothing like that. I just tired of the Managers up there always PMS'ing and pissing everybody off.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha now thats funny.what did you do put salt in coffee creamer?lol