WV AA

MavsRock

Do you play, or are you a wannabe? You shouldn't stir up stuff til the time comes. Bluefield is a proud place whether it is WV or VA. A few good years doesn't earn you the right to act like a fool.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

But spiderPig continued to say unnessacary things and I sent him a PM warning him. He continued. So I banned him. this thread is going nowheres with garbage like that being posted on it

[/ QUOTE ]

You banned him!?!? You have to be kidding! I agree he was going a little far...but you kept feuling the fire by replying to him! I know Bluefield has a lot to be proud of, and I respect that. I also dont mind when one of the Bluefield fans talks about their programs history, but over the past couple of weeks everytime a Richlands fan speaks about our recent success we are bashed and called arrogant, often times by the same bluefield fans that love to talk about their past success.

[ QUOTE ]

I SENT HIM A WARNING TELLING HIM TO CALM IT DOWN OR I WOULD HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE. He obviously ignored it because he continued to post stupid posts.... This crap would have went on until the game

Would you disagree with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...But I also agree that you were not helping any by replying to all of his posts to give him something else to post about. But, It really dosnt matter...you are the moderator and Im not.

It has nothing to do with being a MOD. I've been a MOD on here for almost 3 years. and he's only the 2nd person i've ever banned that wasnt a spammer. So as you can see, i go along with everything. But his stupid comments such as calling bluefield fans "fools" that was too far and thats when i sent him a PM

I sent GMan a PM saying why i banned him, and if he felt i was wrong in doing so, then he can un-ban him if he chooses to do so

You banned him!?!? You have to be kidding! I agree he was going a little far...but you kept feuling the fire by replying to him! I know Bluefield has a lot to be proud of, and I respect that. I also dont mind when one of the Bluefield fans talks about their programs history, but over the past couple of weeks everytime a Richlands fan speaks about our recent success we are bashed and called arrogant, often times by the same bluefield fans that love to talk about their past success.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Big Blue...we have had our rough spots on here man. I haven't posted in awhile and even when I did I don't believe I ever talked bad about Richlands. Honestly they games with The Blues and William Campbell are the two that scare me the most on our upcoming schedule. I am not going to sit here and say that we are going to blow anyone out of the water. You cannot do that....whether the season has started or not. Richlands has had a spectacular last few years and I hope to see their success continue. I know that VA has a tougher football program from top to bottom, otherwise we wouldnt be getting AA points for William Campbell and AAA points for Richlands. I am off to teach the drumline. I will get back on this later.

How tough the those 2 teams are or how tough virginia is in high school football has nothing to do with why you would get AA points for W.C. and AAA points for Richlands. You get those points if you beat them,because of their enrollment numbers.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.....

This stuff is sort of like the cold war.... sure some of you have a little firepower and you want to flaunt it. You get on here and try to say things to make other schools and fans feel oppressed and unsure because you are so powerful or insecure.....well well gentlemen/ladies here is some food for thought- Overall none of this talk really matters.Most of you/us are either too old to play now, has played at some time and has had our share of wonderful wins and lousy losses, or you will never smell the dust/little rubber particles that will be kicked up on a football field. For the sake of all of the proud people who can accept history, wins and losses please by all means shut the heck up. Only time will tell who will be victorious on any given Friday night. The Best teams don't always play the best games. In saying that let me also add that may God bless each and every young man on these teams to stay healthy throughout the season and also help all fans to be proud upstanding and outstanding citizens that those students and communities can be proud of. I sure hope that you guys agree.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Big Blue...we have had our rough spots on here man. I haven't posted in awhile and even when I did I don't believe I ever talked bad about Richlands. Honestly they games with The Blues and William Campbell are the two that scare me the most on our upcoming schedule. I am not going to sit here and say that we are going to blow anyone out of the water. You cannot do that....whether the season has started or not. Richlands has had a spectacular last few years and I hope to see their success continue. I know that VA has a tougher football program from top to bottom, otherwise we wouldnt be getting AA points for William Campbell and AAA points for Richlands. I am off to teach the drumline. I will get back on this later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said. I wont comment on the tougher state issue because I do not know evough about all of the programs in each state to make a fair comparison. I wasnt trying to make it sound like all of the Bluefield fans are acting this way...only a few are. It just bothers me to come on here every day and see someone from Rihlands being bashed for talking about our success. Im not stupid...I know there are people that get on here and take it too far, and it sounds like they are being arrogant. However, you all act like it is only Richlands that has fans like that. I have seen fans from all the SWD team come on here and make statements about how awesome their team is. It just seems like now that Richlands actually has something to brag about you all wont allow anyone to talk about. Besides, what is a fan? A fan is someone that loves their team. Those of us that are able to look at an upcoming season with unbiased opinion are the ones that love the sport first and our team second. Those people that come on here and just talk about how great their team will be (without any rational reasons) are the ones that really just love their team, and like the sport that they are playing at that time. So, all I ask is that everyone give everyone else a break. I know this may seem hypocritical because I keep getting on to everyone. That all I'm going to say.

[ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with being a MOD. I've been a MOD on here for almost 3 years. and he's only the 2nd person i've ever banned that wasnt a spammer. So as you can see, i go along with everything. But his stupid comments such as calling bluefield fans "fools" that was too far and thats when i sent him a PM

I sent GMan a PM saying why i banned him, and if he felt i was wrong in doing so, then he can un-ban him if he chooses to do so

[/ QUOTE ]

It has everything to do with being a mod. Im not a Mod,so therefore I cant ban someone that is arguing with me. Not saying you are wrong or right...its the truth. I couldn't care less if he is unbanned. I could just see where his argument was coming from. He called Bluefield fans fools...you called him an Idiot...

You also posted this...

bluefieldRocks

WE BELIEVE

Reged: 08/30/04

Loc: Bluefield, WV Re: Suprises, disappointments in the upcoming season. [Re: MavsRock]

#114954 - 07/23/07 10:37 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Not saying its going to happen. But i'd love for richlands to "stink it up" as you say. After most of the Tornado fans on this board expect nothing less than another state title. I'd love to see them was a losing record

--------------------

BEAVER BORN, BEAVER BRED, WHEN I DIE I'LL BE A BEAVER DEAD...

A SET BACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Is that not you just trying to start something? You were mearly trying to stir things up with Richlnads fans so then you can have something to say when they come back with reason why they wont "stink things up" this season. Oh well, no point in arguing about this. Sorry for butting in. Im finished.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield Fans, did we act like this after we won the state title game?

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you guys fair in the state title game a couple of years back??

I seem to remember the score being slightly skewed toward the other team??

You got that score for us rockstar??

[/ QUOTE ]

Now i've got nothing but respect for Bluefield but this post here is out there. Yes Richlands lost in there state title game 2 yrs ago. But they won it last year. So they went 1 out of 2. Now if my memory is right didnt it take Bluefield the 3rd time in that 4-year span to win theres.

[ QUOTE ]

Last time I checked Bluefield made it to the Title game 4 years in a row. Has Richlands ever accomplished that?

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of those did they win. Last time i checked 1. Lets see Richlands has won the same amount in less the time. Lets end all of this and wait till they strap on the helmets and hit the field. Because i'm thinking this game this year might be one for the ages.

[ QUOTE ]

How tough the those 2 teams are or how tough virginia is in high school football has nothing to do with why you would get AA points for W.C. and AAA points for Richlands. You get those points if you beat them,because of their enrollment numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

You cannot sit there and tell me that VA doens't have a strong football program from top to bottom. Last time I checked we are playing two VA state champions...a state championship is hard to gain wherever you play. Those two games are going to be arguable(sp) the toughest of the year for the Beavers. I honestly see us going 7-2 and or maybe better have to wait and see. I am not going to sit here and say that WV has a better program or that BHS is the best school of all time. I am a huge Beaver fan and I love 'em to death, but sometimes we get out of control. I know most of the Beaver fans on here know me and you can be mad or whatever but maybe we should give another team a chance to talk about their accomplishments. Yes, we have a storied program but there are a lot of teams in the SWVA coverage area that have a great past. Give credit where credit is due and that is not only in Bluefield.

To simplify what I said previously Richlands isn't worth AAA points,and W.C. AA points,because of how good they are or the state of Virginia is in high school football in general. Bluefield will get those points if they can beat those teams,because in the state of West Virginia Richlands would be classified as a AAA school and W.C. a AA school,because of their enrollment numbers. I'm not trying to disrespect you bogeavers or anyone else,but whether you get A,AA,or AAA points for any school you beat in WV it's determined by that schools enrollment numbers boys in particular. Like I said before it has nothing to do with how strong the state of Virginia is in high school football.

[ QUOTE ]

To simplify what I said previously Richlands isn't worth AAA points,and W.C. AA points,because of how good they are or the state of Virginia is in high school football in general. Bluefield will get those points if they can beat those teams,because in the state of West Virginia Richlands would be classified as a AAA school and W.C. a AA school,because of their enrollment numbers. I'm not trying to disrespect you bogeavers or anyone else,but whether you get A,AA,or AAA points for any school you beat in WV it's determined by that schools enrollment numbers boys in particular. Like I said before it has nothing to do with how strong the state of Virginia is in high school football.

[/ QUOTE ]

You weren't disrespecting me and thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought the strength had something to do with the points but I understand now how dumb that sounds. Thanks for clearing that up for me Knights. See...this is what this board is for...not agruing who has the best team 3-5 months before the season even starts. I hope some of yall....even a few of my friends will take this approach.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You cannot sit there and tell me that VA doens't have a strong football program from top to bottom. Last time I checked we are playing two VA state champions...a state championship is hard to gain wherever you play. Those two games are going to be arguable(sp) the toughest of the year for the Beavers. I honestly see us going 7-2 and or maybe better have to wait and see. I am not going to sit here and say that WV has a better program or that BHS is the best school of all time. I am a huge Beaver fan and I love 'em to death, but sometimes we get out of control. I know most of the Beaver fans on here know me and you can be mad or whatever but maybe we should give another team a chance to talk about their accomplishments. Yes, we have a storied program but there are a lot of teams in the SWVA coverage area that have a great past. Give credit where credit is due and that is not only in Bluefield.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for that. I respect your approach to this matter. I know I sound like im always whinning, but this stuff really gets under my skin sometimes. I appreciate your rationality in this subject as well as all subjects you post in. Thanks again.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for that. I respect your approach to this matter. I know I sound like im always whinning, but this stuff really gets under my skin sometimes. I appreciate your rationality in this subject as well as all subjects you post in. Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem there buddy. I just saw how bad I spelled arguably. LOL. Pretty bad. I just wish some of my fellow Beavers would back off the other teams and give some respect.