GMS

ghs84

anyone know anything about them.heard they lost their scrimmage sat.anyone go that can tell us about how they might do this year?also has the G-Men JV team had a scrimmage yet?

[ QUOTE ]

Dong' take to much from middle school games. I remember loosing to Tazewell every year in middle school then when high school came around we won every regular season game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remeber in Middle School when we made it to the district championship and we played Tazewell and they were undefeated and they already had gotten a plaque made for going undefeated in the season before they even played us and we ended up beating them and they cried on the field

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Dong' take to much from middle school games. I remember loosing to Tazewell every year in middle school then when high school came around we won every regular season game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remeber in Middle School when we made it to the district championship and we played Tazewell and they were undefeated and they already had gotten a plaque made for going undefeated in the season before they even played us and we ended up beating them and they cried on the field

[/ QUOTE ]

that just goes to show ya that in football nothing is a sure thing.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you saying you have never cried on the field?

The transfer you are referring to is from Tazewell, and he was out of town this weekend for the scrimmage. Kind of anxious to see what he is all about. Started hearing about him about a year ago. I'm hearing that this kid has alot of potential. Maybe he will become a big play threat next year as a freshman for the Gmen.

yeah i been hearing alot about him.6'1 160lbs and in 8th grade.heard he was a fantastic b-ball player.he came from chicago and from what i hear he has the kind of athletic ability most just dream about.i hope its all true.