Are you ready for some football?

Bluefield_Rules

Today is the day! It's kind of hard to believe that football season and Beaver/Graham is less than 12 hours away now. The people of the Bluefields are so blessed to have to two outstanding high school football programs, that have such an well-known and respected rivalry, and such a great facility to play their games at. People can, and do, down Bluefield all the time for what's wrong in the community, but tonight folks it's about what's right in the community. I hope for a well-played, hard-fought, and safe game on both sides. Now let's play some football!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

it feels like Christmas...

except for the 92 degree heat.

[ QUOTE ]

it feels like Christmas...

except for the 92 degree heat.

[/ QUOTE ]

man its gonna be nasty with the sun in our face.id like to have one of those cool zone fans like the NFL has to keep me cool.lol the hottest August ever in the Bluefields wow.im getting hot just think about this evening.its gonna be worth it though.we only get to do this once a year (THE GAME THAT IS)so im ready to go now.

yawn

howler to me when its cold and December and Christmas is almost here and the sound of roundballs are dribbling (yeah i know that dont sound right)

but still then you'll have my attention, until then i'll deal with this sport....lol

nah im glad football season is here.

though i still like basketball first, football is my second love...though my school never does to well....still enjoy myself.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

from what ive seen and heard from down in westside, your in for a long winter. And after a opening game win, you might want to start loving football a little more... haha