SWD soccer with new teams in district?

futbolking

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i hate to say it it will be Abingdon and Marion at the top for the boys...and Graham Tazewell CC and Richlands will all battle it out for third...maybe in the tournament one of the original 4 SWD teams will get lucky and beat Abingdon or Marion but i just dont see those 2 teams getting beat in the regular season

i think abindgon gonna be owsm this coming year. Even though people think that they lost 16 or 15 seniors last year that they wont be good they r wrong. Other team i think RHS will do better then what they done in past year except the goaly. We lost our Best goal'y. But We will find one, I think if we work hard enough we can dominate Carrol Tazzwell Graham, Grundy and Patrick henry dont have to worry about those teams.

Blues Work Hard And Win District.

hey beano do not turn on us just because you have graduated. Abingdon and Marion will be the front runner but I do not see it being easy. The two new teams will make the district even more exciting. Good luck to all.

You guys r gonna be surprised this year that how good rhs team will be. Graham you cannt talk cause last year we almost beated u 1.0 same with tazzwell. I think Richlands team is gonna be owsm this year.

i will admit...Richlands is getting better...but as the season progressed we beat Richlands alot more...we beat yall 3-1 in the tournament...the 1-0 was the first game of the year and we still didnt have everything figured out

[ QUOTE ]

i will admit...Richlands is getting better...but as the season progressed we beat Richlands alot more...we beat yall 3-1 in the tournament...the 1-0 was the first game of the year and we still didnt have everything figured out

[/ QUOTE ]

well... neither did they probably because it was their first game also...

yeah the same with tazewell. we beat richlands 2-1 at SVCC but when they came back to tazewell for the tourny, we won 9-2. however, i do believe that coach carr is really helping richlands program. i predicted that they would upset a team last year in the swd and they disappointed me (even tho it was my team they almost upset). coach carr lost a lot of talent at striker, center mid, and most importantly keeper but competing against abingdon and marion in district play and tazewell, graham, and carroll will only make this program stronger. i agree that the "original" swd teams are catching up to the new ones but they still have a lot of work to do to become contenders for the district crown

coach you know im not turning on you...i want all the original SWD teams to kick Marion's and Abingdon's asses...but i just dont see it happening with the strength of the two teams...they will get some good games...but Abingdon still has Neil(dont remember his last name haha) who is a big threat and Marion always finds players to play for them...but im hoping Graham CC Tazewell and Richlands can show those two teams how to play in the SWD...

[ QUOTE ]

Well on the girls side, I see it this way...

1. Abingdon (of course)

2. Graham

3. Tazewell

T4. Marion(very young only won 2 games last year)

T4. Carroll

6. Richlands

7. Grundy (if Grundy has girls

[/ QUOTE ]

Marion only won 2 games last year? Are u dumb???? We ran over all SWD teams last year i don't know what you are talk about..... Marion's team is very young this year but they have some very good freshman coming up. I see them getting 2nd maybe 3rd in the district. Tazwell i think will be the biggest contenders for 2nd place in the district.

[ QUOTE ]

Is HONAKER is having a soccer team?

[/ QUOTE ]

The football field has the markings of a soccer field, dunno if that helps you out or not. They may have it just in case they have one.

well yes..Abingdon at the top an Marion close behind...but i think everyone is underestimating us(Graham)...all we need is a keeper...but don't expect a 1st or 2nd place finish...but 3rd is not out of the question.

[ QUOTE ]

Is HONAKER is having a soccer team?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I heard they were going to start their program next year? I know Lebanon is starting their new program this coming season. Next year I beleive the other 2 Russell County Schools Honaker and Castlewood are going to start their programs?