SWD soccer with new teams in district?

futbolking

[ QUOTE ]

how do you guyz think graham and tazzwell gonna be. i think graham lost thier goaly Any body know who thier new goaly gonna be.

[/ QUOTE ]

well..as of now we r not sure who our keeper will be...our backup moved also..so we have none currently

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham lost alot more than just the goalie...the lost sweeper...stopper....right back....and a forward....now im know for a fact that they can get the right back forward and stopper good....but im still worried about them finding a replacement for sweeper and goalie....i just dont know who would have the speed to run sweep...

i know you can do it man...but no offense..you dont have the speed to keep up with Khevin from Richlands and Rasnick...im sorry you just dont have that kind of pure speed...you have the toughness and awareness to play the position...but i just dont think you have the speed...i mean hell i got burnt a few times last year...and if i were Hank you would be the stopper...but then again he moved me from center mid to sweeper so who knows whats goin on in his mind...

I love how since were picking up marion and abingdon everyone is afraid and picking them to be 1. and 2. in district. Sure they are good teams but I don't see them walking away with anything this year. I'm not talking smack like everyone else does in this soccer form. All im saying is, be ready to be suprised. Weve got heart and talent, something our team hasn't had in a whle. It should be an interesting season for the Carroll boys.

[ QUOTE ]

I love how since were picking up marion and abingdon everyone is afraid and picking them to be 1. and 2. in district. Sure they are good teams but I don't see them walking away with anything this year. I'm not talking smack like everyone else does in this soccer form. All im saying is, be ready to be suprised. Weve got heart and talent, something our team hasn't had in a whle. It should be an interesting season for the Carroll boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say, the district will be very interesting this year.... no clear favorite.

[ QUOTE ]

i'm thinking about playing soccer this year it would be good for keeping me in shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

Playing football would have been good for keeping you in shape too...but I guess you're into "non-contact" sports now...