William Campbell @ Bluefield predictions

Sources

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

most of the talk is over on TSP b/c the r-lands poster was banned from here i beleive. and yeah im gonna make it in for the big game in your house, had that circled on the schedule since it was announced! just hope there is better and MORE seating for us this time that last few times id been there, lol

Oh, and everyoen expects trash talkin and my team is this great etc etc but you have one poster from r-lands that just goes way overboard and knows how to get under the skin. he makes even calm, cool, ME say things out of spite sometimes.hahaa but one can expect talk from both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then. I havnt read the TSP board so I dont know what you are talking about, but I can imagine because I have seen out of control fans before and it really gets on my nerves also. I dont know about the extra setting for the visitors...its the same as it has been for years now. You might just wanna get there pretty early. The home side usually fills up pretty quickly too.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

but remember william cambell is nothing compared to the richlands team we will be playing in a few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the hell are you talking about?

I was being serious.....

[/ QUOTE ]

ok

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Let's see...I'll predict Bluefield 14, William Campbell 7.

(hindsight is 20-20 after all, huh? LOL)

[/ QUOTE ]that is so crazy and u don't even live here dou beaverhokie great prediction

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted that after the game was over, so I can't take credit for it...LOL.

I really had no idea, as I wasn't that familiar with William Campbell to make a good guess. They sound like a heck of a team, to be such a small school.

[ QUOTE ]

At first glance, william cambell looked huge,fast and everything else. I wasnt sure how Bluefield would fare against them

[/ QUOTE ]

They looked "huge, fast, and everything else" and they were. I cannot stress enough what a huge win it was for Bluefield to find a way to win without their usual athletic advantage. It was Bluefield's best win in my book since the 2004 season b/c of the challenge/problems WC presented...

It seemed to me that WC couldnt get anything going on the ground minus that trick "reverse play" that went for about 60 yards. thats really the only time they fooled the beaver defense.

Im really liking our Defense right now, fast, hard hitters and they play smart.