Expectations for Grundy

BruceMC

I see grundy still being pretty good i mean they god billieter (sp) and peck i know those two are good! i dont see them being so good on defense and in the paint the stephens kid will have to step up alot they will finish up there in the swd i just donno how far up

like i said i don't know how good abingdon is but i just don't see carroll in 3rd this year... i'll be as unbiased as possible but look at who we have back... Jacob singleton who is well yea he's plain good and can score from anywhere.. travis green and he'll shoot lights out from anywhere (ask va. high) and plays good D too... brett rogers is probly the best Defensive player we have he's real fast really athletic.. KJ handy probly the fastest player on the court in the district this year i'm sure grundys PG remembers him lol... and seth hill who's a pure shooter also and a lefty which gives him an advantage driving...

stephens wont carry the full load that ashby did, yes grundy does have back those 4 good players but i mean its won in the paint. Ashby was getting double figues in rebounding ever game along with scoring and blocking

well i think grundy will do fine cause look who is back for them they got billister (sp) who can shoot and drive they got peck who can shoot handle the ball and drive they got gelestner (sp)who can drive shoot and handle the ball then they got stephens who can dominate the paint just as good as ashby but u also cant count out us cause we got mulkey and fuller so i mean who knows all i know is i wouldnt want to play grundy at home nor richlands at home so it will def be a toss up between grundy and richlands like it always is for the title

[ QUOTE ]

well i think grundy will do fine cause look who is back for them they got billister (sp) who can shoot and drive they got peck who can shoot handle the ball and drive they got gelestner (sp)who can drive shoot and handle the ball then they got stephens who can dominate the paint just as good as ashby but u also cant count out us cause we got mulkey and fuller so i mean who knows all i know is i wouldnt want to play grundy at home nor richlands at home so it will def be a toss up between grundy and richlands like it always is for the title

[/ QUOTE ] yea ok and we got green and singleton i'm tellin ya you gotta count carroll in there w/ grundy and richlands

sounds like Grundy is in the same boat twin valley is in they lost ashby and twin valley lost baldwin, both still have other good ball players though, they will do just fine. season is gettin closing by the min its going to be a good one for the SWD

yeah r.h.2 that is all true simpson had surgery in april but is completely recovered he went to Co. to play in a national tournment and did very well. Horne has a partial tear of the acl but has already had surgery and will be back in Dec. The team with have josh smith, lucas shortridge, jory rife, hunter simpson, and adam keen a 6'5 (so.) until horne gets back then keen will come in on some relief. Lucas has improved the best out of any player from last totally dedicating himself to basketball he now has the best shot on the team and not to mention he can throw down any time he pleases. Smith will do what he always does play strong get the rebounds and put it back. Simpson will carry the load until horne is back. i think i heard there are 11 players on thier roster so they will have a bench.