McCracken

adidas

I'm sure he knows what is best for himself and sometimes football isn't everything. Some people have to realize that playing football isn't the defining point in your life and there are other areas people choose to focus on and excel in. Best of luck to him.

[ QUOTE ]

are you kidding me? u are just about ridiculous, since when was it up to you whether a discussion belongs on a message board or not? I honestly did nothing wrong! you are pathetic... i heard about something so i asked you because i was curious and this is not what i expected i figured some of you could be respectful and actually discuss this without being in the manner you are... don't you ever say whether my question belongs on a discussion board because if you have not noticed this is a "DISCUSSION BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing to discuss because IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!! You're not talking about what a high school football player does on the field. You're talking about what an 18 year old kid decides to do with HIS LIFE and THAT DOES NOT BELONG ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!

With that approach, any talk of the recruiting process or the decisions of where to go or what to do that follow should be disallowed on these message boards? I really dont see anything wrong with that as these boards have been used to talk about the many Richlands players attending E&H, players choosing Tech, etc...

Whats wrong with asking the question of what a former player plans to do when the previously announced plan he or she had changes?

I dont think so....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

are you kidding me? u are just about ridiculous, since when was it up to you whether a discussion belongs on a message board or not? I honestly did nothing wrong! you are pathetic... i heard about something so i asked you because i was curious and this is not what i expected i figured some of you could be respectful and actually discuss this without being in the manner you are... don't you ever say whether my question belongs on a discussion board because if you have not noticed this is a "DISCUSSION BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing to discuss because IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!! You're not talking about what a high school football player does on the field. You're talking about what an 18 year old kid decides to do with HIS LIFE and THAT DOES NOT BELONG ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Then why are you having a part in this discussion? i think its already been clear thats there is nothing at all wrong with this discussion, i guess its just that time of the month for you, come back and try to talk in about a week, u should be done by then or just try some Midol...or just go take some pictures or whatever it is you do..

I say back off to those who do not know Justin. Justin is one fine young man and is a hard worker. I can personally attest to that.College isn't for everyone. He is still the best quarterback to every play for Richlands.

Justin, I wish you the best in your future endeavors.