ATTN: BLUEFIELD FANS

kevin

I went to Charleston and watched this game last year. He was dominated by Bluefields front line and a young Jake Lilly who had his number. If my opinion counts then if he has not supermatured he is not close to BJ.

[ QUOTE ]

He doesn't...

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Bluefield ate him up in the game last year. Bluefield's DL was running him down in the backfield the entire game. BJ Evans was/is a much, much better player. I don't know how James Monroe will fair against him though, but if they have kids that are equal to his speed they should do very well.

Your right Tolsia's playbook had 3 plays.BJ right,left and up the middle.Our defense did a awful job against him. No penetration and very poor tackling cost us that game.Hopefully we do better against this kid.I guess will find out friday night.Can't wait! Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and opinions.

Thats funny that you mention Jake.... That kid from scott looks a lot like him.... same physique, hair, and competiveness...met him at some spring sports events. Good Kid..however I pray that our D will have a repeat performance this year..