Robertson's performance???

MavsRock

James Monroe's Taylor Robertson had 354 rushing yards on 22 carries, and scored 6 TDs. The Mavs haven't been that reliant on one player that much so far but Taylor really had to step up as Nick Keisel saw limited action and Zach Mann went down with an injury. Obviously, he shined under pressure.

Here's my question, I don't remember another back of ours going over 300 yds in recent memory, does anyone know if that was the single game record for us?

[ QUOTE ]

Player of the week, maybe....

[/ QUOTE ]

He would have my vote...I would say it would be almost a "no brainer" but that got so folks upset a couple weeks ago, so I better not say that. Truly an outstanding performance, congratulations on a remarkable game to say the least.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He would have my vote...I would say it would be almost a "no brainer" but that got so folks upset a couple weeks ago, so I better not say that. Truly an outstanding performance, congratulations on a remarkable game to say the least.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a "sure brainer" lol......Wow, must have been something to watch.

It was something to watch from both sides. Most points given up by James Monroe in a win in team history too. Not sure if that's a good thing, if you told me that Scott would score 32 points and rush for 300 yds, I'd have probably stayed home, but we won by 23!

Taylor was on last night, but most of that was on the offense line, looked like a blocking machine. Just hope we don't have to score 55 to win every game, just score that much anyway.

And once the postseason starts, don't care if it's 55-32, 55-0 or 2-0, just whatever it takes to win those 4 games.

[ QUOTE ]

slow down # 1 JM fan they are going to have to play better defense when somebody stops their run...Remember scott has not played against the broken giles wing

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll have to play better defense whether they stop our run or not.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i agree too..but who knows who they'll pick...i was almost sure the kid from george wythe who picked off 4 passes and ran 2 back would have won it..but JM's line did..so it's hard to tell