Hows the Field house comming at Richlands

Cornholio

A friend of mine said they are passing around offering plates at games. Question: What happened to all the money they had from the 92 team's run, and 2006's team run. Sell out crowds are common over there - wheres the money going?

[ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine said they are passing around offering plates at games. Question: What happened to all the money they had from the 92 team's run, and 2006's team run. Sell out crowds are common over there - wheres the money going?

[/ QUOTE ]

um good question

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Mike Compton field house

[/ QUOTE ]

After the biggest blow-hard in RHS history. That would be perfect!

[/ QUOTE ] You're not a blow-hard if you can back it up...and would you have the guts to say that to Mike's face? That could be arranged!

[ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call Mike Compton a blow-hard to his face for $100. That's one big mother.

[/ QUOTE ] Neither would Tiddy Bitty. He's brave on here, but I'll guarantee you he's all BLUFF and no STUFF! Sounds like he's the blow hard to me.

What was it, 13 seasons in the NFL? Two super bowl rings. Blocked for the great Barry Sanders. I would hardly call him a blow hard. What a ridiculous statement. He was a tremendous player. Division 1 football separates the good high school players from the great high school players. To spend that many years in the NFL, just shut up as Mike and Mike would say.

[ QUOTE ]

What was it, 13 seasons in the NFL? Two super bowl rings. Blocked for the great Barry Sanders. I would hardly call him a blow hard. What a ridiculous statement. He was a tremendous player. Division 1 football separates the good high school players from the great high school players. To spend that many years in the NFL, just shut up as Mike and Mike would say.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said....