USF over WVU!?!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

a reporter on 1st and 10 on ESPN, not Skip, i think his name is doug gottlieb, gauranteed a victory for the bulls. I hate WVU and wouldn't even say that. I was shocked... he then went on to say USF would win the Big East...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

they are both idiots. This show is rediculous. Skip just said Barry Bonds would hit 40 home runs next year.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Suh-weet!! I didn't have any plans for friday yet, so what's better than some football and beer??

[/ QUOTE ]

Football, beer, AND SEX! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Football, beer, sex, and FISHING!

[ QUOTE ]

I prefer Cough-&-Gaggin(Copenhagen is general terms) myself, but add that and the rest youve mentioned and if u wanted to pay me to do it then you could do that too. Thats wat i call one hell of a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got some new Cope in my mouth as we speak. "Whiskey blend" dont waste your money. that and "smooth hickory" taste exactly like every other kind of copenhagen

But your right, that would be a helluva day!

[ QUOTE ]

a reporter on 1st and 10 on ESPN, not Skip, i think his name is doug gottlieb, gauranteed a victory for the bulls. I hate WVU and wouldn't even say that. I was shocked... he then went on to say USF would win the Big East...

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that reporter from ESPN has ESP cause he sure hit the nail on the head with that one.

[ QUOTE ]

Yea i got a sample of whiskey,smoothe hickory, and straight from the Gun Show in Hillsville a couple of weeks ago, only one id keep is the straight and that gorgeous blonde cope girl that handed it to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

heyyy yea man i was there, yea the blonde girl was lookin good lol