who is the worst team in SWVA, the best?

TheHustler

Best would have to be JIB, Lebanon, and Richlands. Not in that order. Burton has no marks on it's record as of yet and Leb fell to PV and Richlands to Gmen. Richlands will be tested again as well Leb in the Giles game.

Twin Valley is definitely one of the worst with Hurley and Grundy in there as well. What has happened to football in Buchanan County?

have you seen rye cove play? obviously not. they don't have a win yet, but they have played 5 good teams and have been in every game except the burton game. they are nowhere near being the worst team in southwest virginia. they could possibly win their last five games.

after reading your posts on the lpd forum, it's obvious that you like to throw smart-aleck criticism around left and right. you lack credibility because of it.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think Graham doesnt deserve to be the best yet. Matter of fact a long ways from it. They have won one game. And didnt Richlands have 5 tournovers or something like that? I mean come on, half the teams in SWVA could beat a team that has that many tournovers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""""Quit cryin, Richlands had 5 1st half turnovers in the Richlands-Graham playoff game in 2006. Richlands went on to win by 17. Yes you had turnovers, but Graham had something to do with them. Graham was the better team last friday night, end of story. """"

I would use the quote button but This new Window's Vista has so many bugs in it that it wont run a message site worth crap. Okay ONE im not a Richlands fan TWO they outplayed Richlands, but NO WHERE EVEN CLOSE not 5 teams or more even close to being the best team!I give them credit they beat the S@&T out of the Tornado in the sense of playing better, but no where even close. The Best Team in SWVA Tie between JIB (even tho im despise them) and Lebanon. The worse is Twin Valley.

i dont know why you are saying that grundy and hurley isthe worst teams because hurley havent played but 3 games and they won 2 of them so you dont know what you are talking about and i dont know about grundy i think they have played 5 games and won 2 of them and twin valley i dont know how many they have played i dont think they have won yet.

For WV, in this area anyway, Montcalm & Pikeview probably take the cake. Some of the people who watched James Monroe play Pikeview said we could've busted 100 points. Why we're still playing them is anybody's guess, for the first time since I can remember, I missed a game only because I knew how bad it would be.

As for the best, James Monroe and Bluefield will probably be playing later in the playoffs than any other WV teams in this area.