Florida only dropped to 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!

wvuraiders

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

i can't grasp where the fairness of the pollsters is at. UF loses to an unranked 2 loss team at home in Swamp and only falls 3 spots. What the hell. I admit WVU played awful, but for us to lose to an undefeated top 20 team and fall 7 doesn't seem right. WVU gets no respect if they don't stay undefeated. The moment something goes wrong......"they shouldn't be ranked." It utter cow pie!

[/ QUOTE ]

And what about Oklahoma who lost to unranked Colorado?

[ QUOTE ]

Wow loss at home to two loss team not ranked and fell only to 7th

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think that's bad, if the Gators beat LSU in Baton Rouge on Saturday, they'll be back in the top three or four!

The only loss will be against LSU. They will beat South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi St, Georgia, Vandy, and Tennessee. Anyone who think that they aren't any good this year hasn't watched them or doesn't know college football.

[ QUOTE ]

UK will win the SEC east. Go Cats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The only loss will be against LSU. They will beat South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi St, Georgia, Vandy, and Tennessee. Anyone who think that they aren't any good this year hasn't watched them or doesn't know college football.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody has a dream...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kentucky will beat Tennessee, Jawja, Missy St., and Vandy. LSU, Florida, and So. Car. on Thursday are probably going to be losses. The Cats will be in every game, but I don't know if their defense will hold up.

[ QUOTE ]

Kentucky and South Florida in the Top 10 are over rated at this point in the season, in my opinion. Kentucky will end up with four losses in the SEC. South Florida, looking at their schedule, could lose one, maybe two games before all is said and done. However, if they do win out they deserve to be a Top 5 team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you watched KY more than once to come up with that statement? If they beat USC this weekend...anything with that team is possisble.

They have as much talent on the offensive side of the ball (skill positions) as any team in the conference. The defense, which cost them at least 2 games last year is improved. They gave up 13 offensive points to Arkansas, whom is averaging over 45 points a game.

Woodson, Burton, Little, Tamme, Johnson, Dixon, Lyons, Smith and Locke are all SEC-caliber at the skill position.

The rest of their schedule...could play out as so..

UK vs. USC-Toss UP

LSU-Loss

UF-Toss UP

Miss St-Win

Vandy-Win

UGA-Toss Up

UT-Win

Sure, the possiblity of 8-4 is there...but so is the possibility of an SEC East title. I'm as familiar with the SEC as anyone...and I can tell you...that UK matches up and can score enough points to beat any team not named LSU.

The only possibility of and upset of LSU..would be them coming in flat..us coming in at 6-0..and gameday at UK....and UK completely playing over their heads. LSU is just that good.