Some SWD scenarios...

GMan

Graham wins out...they win the SWD with no losses.

Richlands wins out...they would need Graham to lose one and would win the SWD based on VHSL points.

Abingdon wins out...would need a loss by Graham and Richlands to win the SWD...will not win the SWD if tied (based on VHSL points).

Now here is the kicker...

If Carroll Co. wins out and Abingdon wins out, they each will have one SWD loss (Graham and Richlands would both have two with each losing to Carroll Co. and Graham also losing to Abingdon). Carroll Co. would win the SWD by VHSL ratings points (big points for beating both Graham and Richlands).

For Abingdon to win the SWD, they would have to win out, Graham would have to lose both of their final two games, Richlands would have to beat Carroll Co., and Grundy would have to beat Richlands.

So, basically, Abingdon has less than a 2% chance of winning the SWD and making the playoffs at this point...

so i guess this is where carroll playing a schedule with teams like bassett, patrick and william byrd helps us? or am i wrong.. and it is very possible for us to win out we beat marion by a very good margin and richlands and graham both played tight games against them...just pointing that out

[ QUOTE ]

so i guess this is where carroll playing a schedule with teams like bassett, patrick and william byrd helps us? or am i wrong.. and it is very possible for us to win out we beat marion by a very good margin and richlands and graham both played tight games against them...just pointing that out

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...