What are the potentional football jobs that will be open after the season?

coachftbl

If Pikeview is not open, something is wrong! I'll be surprised to see Montcalm not open after Havens is at BHS....I know he still teaches at MHS. There should be someone else in charge of the GMEN. Tazewell needs to do an overhaul. Will there be a super bowl champ ahead of the Dawgs?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There should be someone else in charge of the GMEN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why??? They seem to be doing just fine the way things are now...

[/ QUOTE ]

he just likes to hate on the bluefields and talk a bunch of crap.

[ QUOTE ]

I think several little league positions will be open to all the great thinkers on this message board I know i will be on the look for a o coordinator's job at a local little league smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you do a good job, apply for the OC job at VT...we could use some help on that side of the ball...LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think several little league positions will be open to all the great thinkers on this message board I know i will be on the look for a o coordinator's job at a local little league smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you do a good job, apply for the OC job at VT...we could use some help on that side of the ball...LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I was waiting for you to say something like that! lol

[ QUOTE ]

Go build a dam!

I have no prob with either Bluefields. I'm proud of the accomplishments at both. I'm not fond of certain coaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone must have put you in your place at some point in your life...

[ QUOTE ]

Go build a dam!

I have no prob with either Bluefields. I'm proud of the accomplishments at both. I'm not fond of certain coaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to admit the go build a dam was somewhat funny.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Go build a dam!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we know you dont like Marrs from an earlier post... so why dont you like bluefield?

and yeah you def show you are proud of bluefield since you talk crap about the players for no reason...

Rumor is that Lambeau Fields is willing to come back out of retirement. If so he could help a ton of programs around here regroup and get back on top. I don't know if he could do anything to help a programs like Pikeview or MOntcalm however, they are in pretty rough shape. The numbers game would make a job like that very unattractive especially to a fellow like Coach Fields.

With him living in Tazewell County a W.Va. or Va job is not out of the question.

oh welllllllll

I just don't care for some people's personality. Players.....I've only mentioned that some players run their mouth a bit more than needed. I say shut up, play ball, and act like it's not the first time you've done something. There is only one player from BHS that shall remain nameless that I could careless for. He is rude, and anytime gets a wide open dunk or rebound he acts like he is king, yet when he gets boxed out and called for an over the back or bricks the dunk......he says nothing. It has nothing to do with Bluefield, it's a personality of a player. I am proud of both Graham and Bluefield. I go watch them both quite a bit to see a good team play ball. I watch both basketball and football and enjoy the two schools. Go build a dam was funny .......no offense to the school....just ribbing you a little bit. Dexter Moore was a class act! You got to realize too that a lot of people like to see the top dog fall now and again to an underdog. I have allegiance to any bluefield school. I enjoy the fact that we have good local sports.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I just don't care for some people's personality. Players.....I've only mentioned that some players run their mouth a bit more than needed. I say shut up, play ball, and act like it's not the first time you've done something. There is only one player from BHS that shall remain nameless that I could careless for. He is rude, and anytime gets a wide open dunk or rebound he acts like he is king, yet when he gets boxed out and called for an over the back or bricks the dunk......he says nothing. It has nothing to do with Bluefield, it's a personality of a player. I am proud of both Graham and Bluefield. I go watch them both quite a bit to see a good team play ball. I watch both basketball and football and enjoy the two schools. Go build a dam was funny .......no offense to the school....just ribbing you a little bit. Dexter Moore was a class act! You got to realize too that a lot of people like to see the top dog fall now and again to an underdog. I have allegiance to any bluefield school. I enjoy the fact that we have good local sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know who you are talking about and wouldnt you be happy if you just dunked the ball?

You have no idea where this kid has came from, what is his personality, and i doubt you have met him.

plus you are talking about two completely different sports under two coompletely different coaches.

and you said "players" not player.

FieldGeneral, you are a piece of crap. How old are you?

and your judging a 17 year old kid and saying that he whines to much. Grow up. Shaun brooks is a hell of a guy. You said he complains when he gets fouled or thinks he gets fouled. What 17 year old kid doesn't? I've see Shaun brooks as nothing but a nice guy and a heck of a football and basketball player

i played on the Blazers team with brooks and i go to graham so it was kinda awkard being with so many players from bluefield and princeton and brooks was one of the more cool ppl that would joke around with everyone and talk to everyone...yea he dunks and gets "motivated" thats the game. i think hes one helluva guy myself

[ QUOTE ]

This was brought up a while back and know one said anything for a while. Is Fred Simon planning to coach at Bluefield HS after 2007?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't he? Should be a nice group of kids coming back next year. I think you will see him on the sidelines for a few more years.

Well, your personality on the field or court says a lot of yourself. No matter where you come from, you have act like a big boy when you are in high school. You're right, coaching has a great deal to do with how someone acts at a game or whatever. I have seen him way too many times run his mouth and showboat or other things. I'm not going to argue about it, but my opinion is based on what I see. What if I was a college recruiter.......I wouldn't think twice after seeing some of his "personality" on the floor / field!

I have heard several times that Coach Simon would love to have the Concord job, but I recently heard from someone close to him that that was not true, so I dont know if he would be interested or not. I also heard Coach Quick would definitely be back next year at Concord.