Bomb Threat at JMHS

here

[ QUOTE ]

Now I hear they probably aren't going home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't be very smart to send them home....make them stand out in the rain...(that's not fun)....or better yet...load them all up on buses in the parking lot...make it as uncomfortable for everybody as possible. Sending them home would only encourage somebody to do it again. I hope they catch the big dummy who did it...Nowadays, when they catch them...they make them pay a fine...pay for the cost of the state police to come in and do a search...and also serve community service...One guy I knew of got caught and ended up forking out (or his parents did....) about $7500.

[ QUOTE ]

LOL i doubt it's coincidence.....bad refs, bad weather, injuries.....just another way to try to throw off the MAVS. Tell Coach Simon to get back to class and leave other schools alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the most ignorant post I have ever read on a message board in my entire life.

You guys are too sensitive. It was an obvious goof on my part. Laugh a little bit and we all live longer. It's a HS football game. I have fun with you all for the heck of it. You all need to relax before your BP goes through the roof.