Josh Shrader?

swva53

He may not be the most physically imposing kid in the world but he is without a doubt one of the smartest and toughest football players around. I have seen the kid play 4 times and 3 of those games he has had an injury but still made plays to put the team in position to win games. I'm sure any coach in the almighty Hogo would love to have this kid on his team. He also seems to be the kind leader you need at the quarterback position. Bland Co. is a solid team that plays with a lot of heart and determination and the attitude of this team is reflected in its QB.

[ QUOTE ]

Not a true QB but has alot of HEART!! Hogo the last 2 topics on Bland you had neg. comments. Why so down on the BEARS?

[/ QUOTE ]

No no I am not in any way taking a shot at Bland...I could tell from his determination he is the kind of player a coach would love to have. In a offense like Bland's or any option based offense he can be a factor but I don't think he is one of the area's top QB's....also I have never taken any shots at Bland or anyone else...I don't use this board to "talk big and bad" at my computer desk...by the way I am pulling for Bland to win there district...good luck the rest of the year.