Local Sports

fieldgeneral

Have you noticed that our local sports isn't televised or broadcasted enough. It would really great if we could get a local T.V. show / Radio that didn't suck dedicated to our Two states local football. If we could get some of the money bags in the area that love the sports to fund it......we could get it going with the people on here that follow it so closely.

the sports media need to have at least 3 channels on high school football cuz there are some ppl that cant go due to work or dont even go to the ballgame. that way if they want to watch the game, all they have to do is to change it to the channel that has the game they want to watch.

Charter does a game of the week every week on highschool football. there is just not a market to have a channel for just highschool football channel or just highschool sports for that matter. Who is going to watch highschool tennis or volleyball on t.v. other than a few pervs out there. And the fact that there are so many teams, you would never do it justice nor see the teams you would want to see other than maybe once a season if that.

LOL well a lot people say WV ends in Charleston too. I say screw them.....we have some of the better teams in the state. I watch the game of the week on occasion. They do a good job, but these kids deserve the recognition. If I win the lottery....we'll start a nice place up on t.v. and radio.

[ QUOTE ]

Charter does a game of the week every week on highschool football. there is just not a market to have a channel for just highschool football channel or just highschool sports for that matter. Who is going to watch highschool tennis or volleyball on t.v. other than a few pervs out there. And the fact that there are so many teams, you would never do it justice nor see the teams you would want to see other than maybe once a season if that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Digital cable has the FSN regional channel. I've watched numerous HS football games on there. Granted it some of the best teams in the nation, but still it's HS on national TV....although it's not fully devoted to HS football.