Princeton Football

fieldgeneral

Is Coach Spadaro retiring this year? I've gotten mixed opinions. Anyone know for sure? If so, who do you think is the new coach. Also, why talking tiger football, you would think that Princeton would be a very sought after job because of the facilities and a growing town. Can they get out of this huge conference?

Their's ALOT of rumors with coaching right now. Your best bet might be to ask him yourself, because if you ask 20 peaople during the season, you'll get 20 different answers as to who will coach your team next year.

So far, I've heard coaching rumors about Princeton, James Monroe, Bluefield, and Giles just to name a few.

• 2 weeks later...

I played for these coaches in 00'-02'.....they know what they are doing and helped me get a scholarship to play football.........if you don't know what your talking about then shut your ... mouth but I guess opinions are like ....

dont use that kind of langauge again thanks- Beavertail.

[ QUOTE ]

I played for these coaches in 00'-02'.....they know what they are doing and helped me get a scholarship to play football.........if you don't know what your talking about then shut your damn mouth but I guess opinions are like assholes

[/ QUOTE ]

If Princeton has all these kids with talent and the kids are getting scholarships to college because of their talent...then why are they not a successful program???

One reason...COACHING...

I'm going to listen to your quote and not argue with you.....one point--better competition = better players in the end....that doesn't mean they always win.....hell....play in the southwest district when you only have to contend with Richlands and Graham...no other competition...not even close

i believe princeton has the talent to win ballgames but lack the coaching. It's not only my personal opinion but the opinion of players from that team that I know. Last year they had 5 players, I believe, get college scholarships to play football and yet they barely snuck into the playoffs. They have the talent, just not the ability to win, and I blame the coaches.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

i believe princeton has the talent to win ballgames but lack the coaching. It's not only my personal opinion but the opinion of players from that team that I know. Last year they had 5 players, I believe, get college scholarships to play football and yet they barely snuck into the playoffs. They have the talent, just not the ability to win, and I blame the coaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

only 2 are still playing for their schools.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

only 2 are still playing for their schools.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. I know that our old friendly buddy Keith Taylor dropped Wesleyan the first day of practice. You know how embarassing that is? Wow...I would understand maybe like WVU or a big name school were you have to bust your butt to earn a spot on the roster...but West Virginia Wesleyan? Are you kidding me? Oh! Maybe he got sick at the first practice and started throwing up on the field like he did in last year's Bluefield-v-Princeton game. Either way he is a quitter.