How's this for a turnaround, playoff favorites be weary...

Bluefield_Rules

With the playoffs starting next weekend in WV and the following weekend in Virginia I thought this was worthy of mentioning. In Michigan high school football, Muskegon defeated Hudsonville 52-0 during the regular season. However, on Friday night in the second round of the playoffs Hudsonville returned the favor ending the season of the defending state champions from Muskegon, beating them 41-7. That just goes to show that anything can and does happen come playoff time. Teams must come prepared each and every week or their season can be over in a flash.

http://highschoolsports.mlive.com/game/recap/56193/

thats great observation rules,and your right on.anything can happen in high school football at any time.just when you think your team is above losing to a certain team,thats when it happens.you just never know when or where.

Thanks Rules for the info on Muskegon. I watched a piece on them and their rival (Rockford) Thursday nite on vs. Reminded me of some of the great rivalries in this area.

By the way Rules HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!! Won't see ya until Christmas Eve (unless you are going to come and cheer for the Blues) so I'll say best wishes to the Beavers in their state run just as I'm sure you would wish the same for the Blues.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish. Just as I told Anne several months ago, best of luck to the Blues and Austin except against Bluefield. So yes, I wish the Blues the best of luck as their playoffs get started in a couple of weeks.

BTW: I have the perfect Christmas gift for you guys... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish. Just as I told Anne several months ago, best of luck to the Blues and Austin except against Bluefield. So yes, I wish the Blues the best of luck as their playoffs get started in a couple of weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh!!! Remember whose house we're at. You can't bring any of that Beaver paraphernalia to Mamaw B's!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh!!! Remember whose house we're at. You can't bring any of that Beaver paraphernalia to Mamaw B's!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about Beaver paraphernalia? Let's just say you'll get a real "kick" out of it...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about Beaver paraphernalia? Let's just say you'll get a real "kick" out of it...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you've got me wondering!! LOL