Bluefield 52 Roane Co. 20 FINAL

GMan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

why would Graham give a crap if he left??? we won the district without him anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tied for the district, i believe... But i will give graham credit. After the way their season started i would have never guessed they would tie for the district with richlands

Guest BEAVERTAIL

food for thought... Will Cole has never lost a Beaver Graham game in which he has started...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Thats kinda funny... Maddow has never won a Bluefield Princeton game

[/ QUOTE ]

NOW THATS HILARIOUS! hope he never wins one! (and i pray he stays in princeton)

yeah and how bout those Princeton players saying that their 'no huddle spread' was gonna kill teams and that they were gonna be amazing this year and run all over everyone. I think the only team it killed was theirs, considering they arent anywhere close to having the atheletes to run a no huddle spread offense.

I hope Princeton enjoys running all over opponents next year when they lose their two best players to Bluefield

Guest BEAVERTAIL

ive heard allen a lot. havent heard anything about powell though...

Powell came to bluefields lifting program for a few weeks before his freshman year before he decided to go to princeton. Even though his older brother was playing for bluefield at the time. And allen needs to come to bluefield before his talent goes to waste just like all the other talent that has gone through princeton

hmmm ive heard faint stuff about Allen but I have heard much of Powell both from Princeton people and Bluefield people. I think my mind would explode if both came. I couldnt imagine the team next year with Cole, Patterson, Lilly, Allen, Powell and Harris in the backfield.

no, we're just ballers.

i mean honestly....that ammount of speed on one team would just be unfair. Patterson goes down, Allen fills in. Lilly goes down...oh wait, that will never ever happen. And well anyone else gets injured, we will still be legit.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

just run the maryland I formation. it allows all three backs to be in the backfield...