Bluefield 52 Roane Co. 20 FINAL

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe their just mad at themselves because thay ran him off and he is being very successful

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise you...NO ONE at Graham misses Will Cole....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe their just mad at themselves because thay ran him off and he is being very successful

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise you...NO ONE at Graham misses Will Cole....

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm sure he doesn't miss Graham, so shouldn't the subject now be put to rest?

[ QUOTE ]

ive heard rumors of Jerrel Powell and Tevin Allen wanting to trasnfer. More Powell than Allen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, because I don't know...

Where do these kids, and/or their parents, live? How do they "transfer"? Do they have to physically move to that particular school's area? Didn't they used to have to sit out a year, if the move wasn't a legitimate family move?

from what I have heard, Allen's dad (again im not sure) lives in Bluefield so if he were to move with his dad, he would be able to play right off. I dont know about Powell, but in any case I believe that if you come at the beginning of a semester or the beginning of a school year you will be able to start playing at that time. I know for a fact that you cant transfer during a semester and expect to play. If you do transfer mid semester you have to sit out for a year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ive heard rumors of Jerrel Powell and Tevin Allen wanting to trasnfer. More Powell than Allen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, because I don't know...

Where do these kids, and/or their parents, live? How do they "transfer"? Do they have to physically move to that particular school's area? Didn't they used to have to sit out a year, if the move wasn't a legitimate family move?

[/ QUOTE ]

They have to move into the school's district or sit out a year. If any such transfers occur they'll move into Bluefield's district b/c no one is going to sit out a year in high school.