Best big man in southwest va

BruceMC

you know bruce i think i am going to have to go with ummmm matt irick cause i mean he is putting it down from anywhere on the court and no one can stop him i mean he is about 6'1 and weighs about 235 and i mean he got opps and i mean he shoots the three better then anyone on the team and u know that and i mean watching him drive and jam over seth lowe that was nice so hands down i would have to say that it goes to matt irick from grundy so all other teams better watch out cause matt irick is bringing the heat this year i mean he told me personally he got the goggles washed and aint nothing going to stand in his way from scoring 1000

Graham is lucky to have Jason Palmer and now RJ Wilson up on varsity...Jason is a very good upcoming player and can give them a good post player...RJ is a good young player and he has a nasty little jump hook...the one thing i see getting in his way is he occasionally gets a temper..nothing big though...happens to everyone...but once RJ gets some size..he will be a pretty good down low player

[ QUOTE ]

taxley is nothing..compared to richlands he is just a small fry..and he will see when tazewell plays richlands..i predict that taxley has just 2 points vs. richlands

[/ QUOTE ]he'll get more than 2 points that was a dumb thing to say he can shoot the 3 good so i say he makes a 3 the first shot of the game and he'll already have more than 2 points

[ QUOTE ]

my point is maid son!..you got nobody..no shooters..no rebounders..nobody..

[/ QUOTE ]

umm... you mispelled maid retard. Just sayin. Read what you write before you send it out. It is better for everyone that way.

[ QUOTE ]

okay CC..what have you all ever done...ever..tazewell has been good..CC..never...

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh yea we beat you guys last year. then in the tournament we lost on a last second shot and that game couldve gone either way... so you don't know what your talkin about