Best big man in southwest va

BruceMC

[ QUOTE ]

grundy dont have anything goin for them this year.. its gonna be richlands just like last year in the tournament..do the golden wave guys remember that..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah we remember you guys beating us in the final of the tournament, but we also remember having a better record and winning the regular season champions. That's why you have to type that extra little prepostional phrase in there "just like last year, IN THE TOURNAMENT" You win the tournament trophy for winning like 2 or 3 games, you win the regular season trophy by staying consistent throughout the entire year. Do the Tornado guys remember that? And do they possibly remember who came into their house and beat them also wink.gif ohh and as far as us not having anything going for us this year, we are returning 4 starters from the reg. season champ. team and we are returning most of our bench and some now more experienced seniors and juniors. So yeah we lost Jimmy and that's a BIG loss, but not a big enough loss to make the argument that we now have nothing going for us.

[ QUOTE ]

I think its FatBoy and Cornholio,their pretty big.

[/ QUOTE ] Corn Flakes couldn't hold my jock, and come to think of it, why would he want to? Yes I am the ultimate big man, tons of fun, the mound of rebound, the Barry White of the hardwood. While I may have game, I am a player for sure!