Roberts had unofficially 16 carries 405 yards and 8 tchdowns today

wvuraiders

[ QUOTE ]

25.3 Yards Per Carry..and a touchdown every 2 times he touches the ball...that's crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

In other news, the defensive coordinator job at Berkley Springs High School is now taking applications.

I don't care if Noel Divine's playing against you, there's no excuse for allowing those kind of numbers in the playoffs.

All season the panhandle folks had said that Berkeley didn't have a defense, that was their glaring weakness. Everyone knew that Scott and Robertson was going to put up HUGE numbers. It's unfortunate that B.S. lost both their starting and star backs early in the game or else I believe they could have gone score for score with Scott.

You have to admit he is goooooooooooooood! He is the best back I've watched in person all year! For him to put up those numbers is ridiculous.....and he had a great game against BHS. It will be interesting.

Not sure of the numbers but here is what WVMetroNews says...

"He carried the ball 23 times for 405 yards and 8 touchdowns, and now has 3,670 yards and 47 touchdowns on the season."