Local TV for the Super 6?

bhs7695

Is there any for fans in the Bluefield area this year? I remember in past years there has been a local network that carried the AA ship. I never watched it as I was in Wheeling when the game was going on in the past, but I can't make it up this year to Wheeling.

I think one of the WV stations shows a replay of the AA game at 11:30 after the news on Friday night. The only live game ever broadcast is the AAA Championship game on Saturday afternoon. I believe that they usually show a replay of the Class A game after the news on Saturday night.

[ QUOTE ]

I'd say WVSN out of Ghent would definitely broadcast the tape delayed AA game on Friday night...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they show all three games.

Network WV also show them on tape delay. Channel 2 on Suddenlink.

[ QUOTE ]

Is network WV a network on Bluefield cable or is there a Bluefield cable network that is going to do a tape delay of the game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Network WV is on Suddenlink. Chanell 2

AA - Saturday 7pm

A - Sunday 3pm

AAA - Sunday 7pm

Has anyone addressed the radio aspect? Will the Eagle carry the radio broadcast? I know it's a state feed, the same guy does the championship games every year. Is the Eagle going to carry it, or if not...is there an internet feed for us out-of-staters?

The Eagle will carry the game locally with a pregame show starting at six not sure if they will be able to do the internet feed since Metronews owns the rights but I am sure that Metronews will provide a feed to the internet you just may have to search for the link.

[ QUOTE ]

The Eagle will carry the game locally with a pregame show starting at six not sure if they will be able to do the internet feed since Metronews owns the rights but I am sure that Metronews will provide a feed to the internet you just may have to search for the link.

[/ QUOTE ]

The link for The Eagle seems to be working, at least at 7:29.

http://www.network1sports.com/stations/wkoy.php