Pitt/wvu If i happened to have 2 lower deck seats how much would you pay???

wvuraiders

I won't lie. I am jealous. I'm jealous that they get to be in a conference that's weak enough to allow them to win week in and week out. I'm jealous that they didn't have to play LSU. I'm jealous that they don't have to play a conference championship. I'm jealous that when the day is done, despite all these "X" factors, they get to say that they competed in a national championship, win or lose.

[ QUOTE ]

I won't lie. I am jealous. I'm jealous that they get to be in a conference that's weak enough to allow them to win week in and week out. I'm jealous that they didn't have to play LSU. I'm jealous that they don't have to play a conference championship. I'm jealous that when the day is done, despite all these "X" factors, they get to say that they competed in a national championship, win or lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean... but there is nothing we can do about it. All we can do is cheer on the Hokies as they compete for their 2nd ACC title in 4 years and go onto the Orange Bowl!

[ QUOTE ]

won't lie. I am jealous. I'm jealous that they get to be in a conference that's weak enough to allow them to win week in and week out. I'm jealous that they didn't have to play LSU. I'm jealous that they don't have to play a conference championship. I'm jealous that when the day is done, despite all these "X" factors, they get to say that they competed in a national championship, win or lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

You played LSU? yeah right. Your players didn't even show up for the game...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright. I am freakin tired of all this bullshit. You all lost two games, we lost one. We are #2, you are #6. Yall let a 10-0 lead turn into a loss in the last 3 minutes of a game. You play in the ACC. They have been horrible this year. We destroyed our opponent in our "conference title game". You barely beat a Virginia team that was beat by Montana. The fact that a team that was beat by Montana shows us all how strong the ACC is this year. Yall have proven nothing to me. You have a defense...and a very, very mediocre offense.

Yall can stop the crap talking and stop whining. The excuses to why you are not in the national hunt are all piss poor excuses. Shut the hell up and have fun trying to stop Matt Ryan again.

I just want to say that VT lost to LSU and to BC, both only have two lossess, how many lossess does SFU have???...yes a loss is a loss, but in the eye of the BCS, u can have a good loss, now im not sayin that LSU was a good loss, that was just an ass kickin, but BC, that was a good loss at the time, and it shows by the ranking they have right now, if they would have lost to FSU and to North Carolina, they would be behind Hawaii in the BCS,but they didnt they won, two very good teams beat us, and we WILL beat BC on Saturday. But hell, im going to be nice and say good luck to WVU against Pitt and if you win, good luck in the NC game. And from me, VT doesnt deserve to be in the "title hunt", theres better teams than VT out there this year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright. I am freakin tired of all this bullshit. You all lost two games, we lost one. We are #2, you are #6. Yall let a 10-0 lead turn into a loss in the last 3 minutes of a game. You play in the ACC. They have been horrible this year. We destroyed our opponent in our "conference title game". You barely beat a Virginia team that was beat by Montana. The fact that a team that was beat by Montana shows us all how strong the ACC is this year. Yall have proven nothing to me. You have a defense...and a very, very mediocre offense.

Yall can stop the crap talking and stop whining. The excuses to why you are not in the national hunt are all piss poor excuses. Shut the hell up and have fun trying to stop Matt Ryan again.

[/ QUOTE ]

First and foremost, the transitive property is bunk when it comes to football! Just because Virginia lost to Wyoming and Virginia Tech only beat Virginia by 12 does not mean than Virginia Tech is mediocre.

Virginia lost to Wyoming in Week 1. Montana is a I-AA school, albeit a historically strong one; they lost to James Madison in the national title game a little while back, but I digress. The Cavaliers are a MUCH different team than in Week 1. Ask the nine teams that fell to them.

As much as I hate to say it, Virginia Tech more than "barely" beat Virginia. The Hokies outgained the Hoos' offense by over 200 yards.

As far as it goes, Virginia beat the second-ranked team in the Big East; it is not a stretch to believe that Boston College, Clemson, Wake Forest, Florida State, and Virginia Tech couldn't do the same.

West Virginia is a highly-talented team, there's no question about that. In my opinion, Virginia, Clemson, and Boston College would be competitive with West Virginia. Virginia Tech would give them everything they could handle, and would stand a 35% chance of beating them, in my opinion.

Why are we even talking about this, anyway? This is the marketplace forum. Let's move this to the proper forum, or better yet, drop it altogether.

[ QUOTE ]

We destroyed our opponent in our "conference title game". You barely beat a Virginia team that was beat by Montana. The fact that a team that was beat by Montana shows us all how strong the ACC is this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK...where shall I start.

First, Virginia lost to Wyoming, not Montana...although I would say Montana probably is a better team than Wyoming.

Second, yes, WVU did destroy their opponent in the BE "conference title game", as you put it. Let's take a quick look at that opponent in the "conference title game"...UConn. Yes, that's the same UConn team that lost to UVA, who lost to Wyoming. For UConn to even be in the BE "conference title game" says a lot about the overall strength (or lack thereof, I should say) of the Big East Conference.

LMAO........I love the fact that the acc bought three Big East Teams and still isn't better than the Big East. Serves the ACC right and the teams that jumped ship. WVU has benefitted from what all the other schools have benefited from in years past. WVU has finnally gotten respect. Get over it! National Championship here we come.

How about this for basis to prove something:

WVU#2.......................IN THE nation.......coaches believe #1.....AP.....#2....Computer.....#2.......No matter if we lose..........no ACC team has a chance at a championship this year. Someone important believes that the Big East wins we have compiled are important and well worth while.

I think that the Big East really beat up on each other this year.....similar to the SEC........It happens when multiple teams within a conference are competitive. I think the days of the dominant teams and undefeated conference records are close to being over. So many athletes are going to different schools. Love the fact it's so competitve now.

[ QUOTE ]

I think that the Big East really beat up on each other this year.....similar to the SEC........It happens when multiple teams within a conference are competitive. I think the days of the dominant teams and undefeated conference records are close to being over. So many athletes are going to different schools. Love the fact it's so competitve now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even compare the Big East to the SEC...other than WVU, the rest of the BE would have trouble competing against South Carolina, Vanderbilt and Ole Miss week in and week out...