Favorite Big Blue Playoff Moment......

HyTekRedNek

How bout 94' against Lee when the Blues came out in all Blue for pre game and when they went into the locker room changed into all SILVER!!! Darrell Cussinbecker took the opening kickoff to the house and the rout was on. Sign in the locker room said "Can't stop the silver bullet." Henderson thought somebody was bringing in some Coors Light!!

[ QUOTE ]

Nope....hands down the Wicks Hit!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, that was a great one at Hidden Valley. That little fella (Goins I believe) didn't know he had just run into a brick wall. Remember the sound very well. The thread is favorite Blues p/o moment and each fan will certainly have the one that they remember most.

I guess my favorite moment, was when the refs sent them in before the game started against Orange County, and told them to change the cleats they had on. There was cleats flying everywhere, each coach had a drill and they were changing them faster than Vault could fire Sanders.

[ QUOTE ]

When Austin Fuller intercepted Mayo's throw on 3 yard line last year to seal the win for the Blues 2nd state title.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...I started breathing again after that interception! But the Wicks hit...man...if you like seeing decapitation...!