How bout them EERS

Hokiebird7

My WV friends were already making reservations to New Orleans so once I get to work Monday i'll be sure to remind them they aren't needed any longer LOL.

That's why they play the game and don't play them on paper...simply incredible Pitt won that game but i'm very happy! GO PITT!

[ QUOTE ]

My WV friends were already making reservations to New Orleans so once I get to work Monday i'll be sure to remind them they aren't needed any longer LOL.

That's why they play the game and don't play them on paper...simply incredible Pitt won that game but i'm very happy! GO PITT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it's awesome.

choke1.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Choke??? Let see what happens to tech in a big bowl game. There the biggest chokies ever. Auburn, Flordis State. At least we didn't go to the NC nad Choke!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, dude. Drop it. You all choked bad last night. It was a terrible 4-7 (5-7 now) team that you lost to that you really shouldn't have.

[ QUOTE ]

Choke??? Let see what happens to tech in a big bowl game. There the biggest chokies ever. Auburn, Flordis State. At least we didn't go to the NC nad Choke!

[/ QUOTE ]

You DIDN'T just compare losing to a 4-7 team to losing to undefeatd teams like Florida St. and Auburn did you??? OMG...that HAS to be the MOST IGNORANT POST...EVER!!! And the funniest too!!! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least we went. More than can be said for WVU, right?

A West Virginia fan talking about how Virginia Tech chokes in bowl games? That has to be ridiculously high on the list of the pot calling the kettle black!

Lest West Virginia fans forget, the Mountaineers are still 3-8 in their last 11 bowl games, even with winning the last two. Virginia Tech's performance in bowls has been less than stellar, yes, but don't criticize when your team is equally as guilty of the same fault.

[ QUOTE ]

A West Virginia fan talking about how Virginia Tech chokes in bowl games? That has to be ridiculously high on the list of the pot calling the kettle black!

Lest West Virginia fans forget, the Mountaineers are still 3-8 in their last 11 bowl games, even with winning the last two. Virginia Tech's performance in bowls has been less than stellar, yes, but don't criticize when your team is equally as guilty of the same fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should know the VT results, but couldn't remember, so I was doing some research.

Last 7 bowls, VT is 3-4. Wins against Louisville, Air Force, Clemson, losses to Georgia, Auburn, Cal, Florida State. That goes back to 2000 and the win versus Clemson in the Gator

Last 10 bowls, VT is 4-6, add in a win versus Bama, and losses to FSU in the title game and to UNC.

Over 11 bowls, VT is 4-7, with the loss to Nebraska.

We had a bad streak there going 1-3 from 1996 through 1999 (culminating in the loss to FSU in the title game), but we've been 3-4 since. Not stellar, but certainly not WVU's record for futility. Only saving grace for WVU has been winning their last two bowls.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should know the VT results, but couldn't remember, so I was doing some research.

Last 7 bowls, VT is 3-4. Wins against Louisville, Air Force, Clemson, losses to Georgia, Auburn, Cal, Florida State. That goes back to 2000 and the win versus Clemson in the Gator

Last 10 bowls, VT is 4-6, add in a win versus Bama, and losses to FSU in the title game and to UNC.

Over 11 bowls, VT is 4-7, with the loss to Nebraska.

We had a bad streak there going 1-3 from 1996 through 1999 (culminating in the loss to FSU in the title game), but we've been 3-4 since. Not stellar, but certainly not WVU's record for futility. Only saving grace for WVU has been winning their last two bowls.

[/ QUOTE ]

wvu does have a higher winning % in bowl games...fact is wvu got beat by Pitt....we have nothing to blame it on....no excuses...if any wvu fan makes them than shame on them.