Bluefield Basketball 2007-2008

hokie07

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

is christiansburg any good? also, rumors are spreading that cordero has ran his mouth, guarenteeing a dunk on ansel. should be fun to watch since Dexter threw an alley-oop over cordero's head last year to Ansel.

[/ QUOTE ]

they are from VA, what do you expect? lol

i saw them 4 or 5 years ago and they were not that great at all. George wythe thumped them i believe.

I have a feeling Bluefield_Rules would know.

As for cordero, he probably will start pouting after he is down by so many points and wont even play the second half.

Christiansburg is the worst team in the River Ridge District (Salem, Hidden Valley, Cave Spring, Blacksburg, Pulaski Co.). But even at that, they are better than anything the Southwest District has to offer. They shouldn't be much competition for the Beavers.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

is christiansburg any good? also, rumors are spreading that cordero has ran his mouth, guarenteeing a dunk on ansel. should be fun to watch since Dexter threw an alley-oop over cordero's head last year to Ansel.

[/ QUOTE ]

they are from VA, what do you expect? lol

i saw them 4 or 5 years ago and they were not that great at all. George wythe thumped them i believe.

I have a feeling Bluefield_Rules would know.

As for cordero, he probably will start pouting after he is down by so many points and wont even play the second half.

[/ QUOTE ]

There seems to be a lot of hype surrounding C'burg every year I've lived in the area, both in football and basketball, and they have yet to live up to the hype. I've played against and with some of their current players in recent months at the C'burg Rec. Center. They've got some solid players, but nothing spectacular. However, having not seen Bluefield play and with the questions surrounding the new coach it's hard to know much about the matchup.

[ QUOTE ]

too bad no 9th grade team for a all state school such as bluefield. Guess you have to maintain low attendance to remain AA to avoid all real talent in MSAC for all sports. Keep winning state tournaments playing the schedule you play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield has a ninth grade team, thank you. They have Byron Steptoe who had 24 points the other night and Kyle Harris who had 18 points and 17 assists in a win against James Monroe I believe. Get your facts straight. And as for low attendance, you act like we control that. We have no control over how many people get to our school or not. We cant simply command the community of Bluefield to reproduce at a faster rate so that we can turn AAA. As for our schedule, id love to see Princeton play Logan in basketball...id love it. LOVE IT! And dont even get me talking about football, because Princeton wouldnt beat 9 of our oponents from this year just like they couldnt even with their own schedule.