Slight change to the format of this year's get-together

RichlandsAlum

Although I think we've all enjoyed the drunken, rabid, free-for-all events hosted by yours truly in conjunction with the VHSL Division 3 championship games -- with certain law enforcement officals notably excepted -- we thought we'd try something a little bit different this year.

Given the connection that Monticello principal Billy Haun has to Richlands, and his ongoing concern for the well-being of its citizens, we've arranged a series of informative life lessons and seminars. Think of it as a mini-Chatauqua or one of those Renaissance deals like they have in Hilton Head.

Here's the slate of offerings thus far:

"Integral Calculus with Business Matrix Applicatons," taught by the good Mr. Haun himself was originally scheduled. However, given the target demographic, he has amended the discussion topic and replaced it with "Your A-- From a Hole in the Ground; A Comparative Study."

"The Genius of Replacing the Wishbone" will be started by Bruce Evans, but completed by personnel to be designated by Haun.

"Winning Defense, or Whatever the Heck it is That I Do" will be led by long-time Blues assistant Jeff Tarter.

More sessions are being planned. Announcements will be made during the course of the social festivities.

All sessions will be held at the newly constructed on-site facility known as the Shrine to Beloved Former Richlands Football Coaches. Most will take place in the Todd Heldreth Wing, which is accessible just past the George Brown Vestibule.

Here's to a scholarly experience for all!

[ QUOTE ]

Any chance of signing up for the "Bruce Sizemore Class of Strange and Thought Provoking Looks"?

[/ QUOTE ]

WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD MENTION THE NAME OF BRUCE SIZEMORE?????

(This post is much more effective if you can visualize Coach Sizemore shouting the above question at a 9th grade PE class.)

[ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about a quick refresher in the Jay DeBord's "GEOMETRY FOR DUMMIES".

[/ QUOTE ]

That one could probably be held in the Terry Wess Coat Room of the SBFRFC. Unless it includes tales of experimentation with LSD. In that case, there would probably be enough advance registration to require use of the Dennis Vaught Auditorium.

is miss dean gonna offer any tutoring back at her place? we may need to brush up on our grammar and composition so those high society people up in c'ville can understand our drunken chants. for a little yard work or other stuff around the house your guaranteed to make the grade! wink.gif

Ifin I wanted to get an educashun I would go back to seventh grade where I quit and start school agin. I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! BLUE TORNADO STYLE..........and some hot wings and cold drinks at Aluminum's house. I was up there last weekend deer huntin and scoutin out the local tavurns when I run into Aluminums pappy. After me and him rassled around in the mud fer awhile, we heded over to the Texas Saluun to check out the menu and locul wemin. We had us a fine old time til we got throwed out by the local fuzz so I am plannin on minden my mannurs Saturdey.

I think the James S. Henderson III Laundry Room on the campus of Emory and Henry College. This type of function would go along nicely with the decor of the room. Talk about fashion, check out the plaque on the back of the stall they have placed in his honor:

obit_90_1197044325989.jpg

Its a good thing all the fans are leaving Rlans for the game because if all the women get a look at this guy all the men better lock up their wifes and daughters because it is like the saying Every man wants to be like him and every women want to be with him.

[ QUOTE ]

I think the James S. Henderson III Laundry Room on the campus of Emory and Henry College. This type of function would go along nicely with the decor of the room. Talk about fashion, check out the plaque on the back of the stall they have placed in his honor:

obit_90_1197044325989.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Henderson - The Man, The Myth, The Legend of Horsefeathers

I hear Bart "TEX" Warner will be intertaining applications for entry level pool rodeo training at the bedford waste water treatment facility (water there is much warmer this time of year). Ole Alum was the best in the day. just hold his bifocals an don't let him jump the wrong floaty!