Bobby Petrino Falcons' coach resigns

trublue

[ QUOTE ]

He is leaving to reportedly take the Arkansas job after Houston Nutt resigned according to ESPN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nutt resigning is two week old news; he's already been on the job at Ole Miss for a week or so. What does it say about the state of an NFL franchise when your head coach resigns before his first season is even over to take a college job making less money? If the Falcons were a publicly traded company the brokers would be yelling sell, sell, sell!

cga0189l.jpg

Just because you can do well at the college level or even as a pro coordinator doesn't mean you are HC material. Although, he had a lot of mess to clean up. He walked in to a big ole pile in the ATL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He is leaving to reportedly take the Arkansas job after Houston Nutt resigned according to ESPN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nutt resigning is two week old news; he's already been on the job at Ole Miss for a week or so. What does it say about the state of an NFL franchise when your head coach resigns before his first season is even over to take a college job making less money? If the Falcons were a publicly traded company the brokers would be yelling sell, sell, sell!

cga0189l.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that Nutt resigned, I was just saying that ESPN heard from sources he was to take the Arkansas job.

Since I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, I'll use them as an example. Nick Saban leaves LSU fresh off a National Title and joins the miami dolphins. after two terrible seaons (trust me, we sucked) then he decided to try college football again. After he had made a promise to dolphin nation that he wasnt going anywheres. 3 days later we see him on a jet plane flyng to Alabama to take the fag

Stupid peice of crap

But the point i'm trying to make is that alot of NCAA coaches don't feel right when there not coaching just that....NCAA football.... Which is why I think Saban and Petrinio left

Petrino is pretty classless IMO. He could at least finish out the rest of the season, he owes the Falcons that much. Deangelo Hall was on ESPN ripping him, saying Arkansas was a lower echelon SEC team and they couldn't compete with the likes of Florida, LSU, and Georgia anyway. Funny stuff.

If I was a parent that had a son contemplating colleges to play football at I would hope my son would not want to play football for a compulsive liar!

That guy has said he could not have been happier three times starting on July 2006 when he signed a ten year contract with Loserville. In 17 months he has signed three contracts that were combined worth 24 million dollars and 20 years. He has backed out of two of them already. Nick Saban has done the same and so has Bobby Huggins.

It is getting bad in the market of college head coaches.