ghs baseball ...help

GHS189

we need a good asst coach with some fundraising abilities...with no new bats in almost 4 years...a field that is falling apart...and only a handful of players that take the game seriously...we need help

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

hey i plat basball for graham....idk who this is but i know we dont got hte best equiptment but were going to be good this year we got some pretty good players and i think we got a shot at district champs

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who you are but, no, Graham doesn't have a shot at the District title...worry about being competitive and winning a few games first...

Graham doesnt stand a chance to win district this year. If they are anything like the team they were last year, then no. I dont see how the JV players from last year could improve the varsity squad enough this year to make that big of an impact.

well i know we got our best pitcher back Tyler Barreras he will be our biggest impact player bt we lost alot of seniors and jake miller was one of hte best hitters and he wll play but we lost alot of players because they were seniors but now that i think about it alomost lik 6 or 7 starters were seniors man i feel stupid now...sry

Graham will finish behind Abingdon, Richlands, Carroll County, Tazewell, and Marion. Don't know about Grundy. You can't possibly lose that many seniors and expect the JV team, that was not very strong, to improve the varsity. Lets be realistic.

I believe they lost in the regional final. I expect them to be very good again this year. They do return Jordan Barnett as their ace. His ERA last year was less than one. Saw him pitch on two occasions.

hmm alright. I tried once last year to get some of my baseball buddies to head down that way to catch a game because they were a very good team. If they are of the same caliber this season I anticipate making the trip down there to enjoy me some ball.

[ QUOTE ]

man whatever u got to think u can win and is this mr atwell

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a former Indian from Bridgeport...son of a Monarch...the younger or older???

our jv coach is a guy from florida and our asst var coach is the new GM for the bluefield orioles son....And though campbell has gotten us some bats...we are still going to be weak...we dont play as a team...the seniors are great players..ive played with them since t-ball..but with only two jrs on the team with experience..our seniors will have to help....tank is awesome at pitcher, jake needs to be behind the plate or in the infield, cop, jlan, and possibly me in the out field, 1st jrod, 2nd alex, me, or possibly david, SS david or Alex, 3rd nic,tank,or dave, and harclechode should be catcher or in the outfield with me and the rest..

p.s. you all have some pretty good bats..lay off mine,