Grundy @ Twin Valley

wave_20

Grundy was leading at the half I THINK and they did NOT score in the 3rd quarter and had only 3 points in the second half midway through the 4th quarter. I did not hear the ending score but I dont think that Grundy would be able to overcome the awful half. Maybe they did though. Not sure..

52-36....number 32 for Twin Valley is very Dirty...pissed me off...just didnt make sense to me that i believe 4 grundy starters fouled out and only 1 did for twin valley...if that..Grundy played Great the first half but scored 11 in the 2nd..

the fouls were only 1 foul different in the second half i dont know about the first half though, so wrong players must have been fouling. although i think if a player sneezed out on the floor it was a foul.

Grundy fans must face facts, the Wave just aren't that good. Don't blame the refs, the refs don't make or miss shots. Good teams overcome bad calls. I'm not saying TV is the greatest team ever, they're struggling too, but improving. I'm not trying to trash talk but I can't handle whining.

I'm sure there were some bad calls, there are always are. Sometimes you get the calls sometimes you don't. I'm just saying that you can't blame the loss on the refs. If I remember correctly, Grundy got in foul trouble the first time as well. I'm not trying to down any one but you've got to admit that Grundy has a lot of improving to do before they can win consistently.