New Hampshire Primary

vthokies4life

Got pretty interesting yesterday. McCain took the Republican side while Hillary claimed the side of the Dems. McCain wasn't that much of a surprise if you only look at the 2000 primary, but, as CNN said, he came out of his "political obituary" that was pretty much written last summer to claim a victory in NH. Hillary, on the other hand, was supposed to get run over by Obama. Odd how things turn out. These next 10 months are going to be some of the most important in US history. Make sure you are paying attention.

I went about 3 months ago and listened to Mike Huckabee speak when he was just a "blip" on the radar, he is leading the "race" here in GA on the Republican side. As far as the Dems, I think it is a toss up between "Hill and O".

This election is one of the most important ones in history, and could make a huge impact what the future has in store for us. I see Hillary taking West Virginia, honestly, and I believe Thompson or Huckabee get the conservative votes.

Below is a cool website where you can take a quiz to find out which candidate is the best for you and shows you where they stand on issues as opposed to the other candidates. Sounds a little funny, but the information is very professional...

www.glassbooth.org

[ QUOTE ]

This election is one of the most important ones in history, and could make a huge impact what the future has in store for us. I see Hillary taking West Virginia, honestly, and I believe Thompson or Huckabee get the conservative votes.

Below is a cool website where you can take a quiz to find out which candidate is the best for you and shows you where they stand on issues as opposed to the other candidates. Sounds a little funny, but the information is very professional...

www.glassbooth.org

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting...that's the way I was planning on voting anyway...

Fred Thompson 75% similarity

Rudy Giuliani 73% similarity

Mitt Romney 72% similarity

Yeah, it was pretty dead on point with the first two... I dont really like any of the others as much as Thompson or Huckabee...

Mike Huckabee......81%

Fred Thompson......79%

Duncan Hunter......74%

i saw a funny bumper sticker the other day it said...

"Life's A Bitch, So Don't Vote For One" with a picture of Hilary Clinton on it with a big red X through her face haha

Guest BEAVERTAIL

most say he won. He already had my vote for sure. However Huckabee reminded me that i would be quite happy if he was the winner.