Open jobs on 81

tullyblanchard

[ QUOTE ]

Battle and PH would be lucky to hire someone of saunder's qualifications

[/ QUOTE ]ph beats most teams they play from wise.john battle will play schools from wise so they don't go 0 and 10. I played for a good ph team back in 1991 that went 9 and 1.tell me who you played for and youre teams reocord ?could be better than mine but thats cool. Hal adams was my coach .tell me youre coach?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken Saunders won two Region III championship when he was head coach at William Campbell in the mid 90's. Now I know it is not as good as going 9-1 in the Hogo, but it is respectable. I also think he had two

8-2 years at Kelly which is in the LPD, I know it is not as good as going 9-1 and playing in the Hogo. He also ended P.V.'s 30+ game winning streak after they'd won back to back state titles, not as prestigious as beating Chilhowie or Rural Retreat.

He has won over 100 games and turned around programs that have been terrible. He is a good coach but I do not see him leaving Shelby Valley. He has a pretty good deal there. Not as tough as the Hogo but there is not anyone as tough as the Hogo.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Battle and PH would be lucky to hire someone of saunder's qualifications

[/ QUOTE ]ph beats most teams they play from wise.john battle will play schools from wise so they don't go 0 and 10.?

[/ QUOTE ]

So what are they doing when they play schools like Holston, Twin Springs, and Northwood that aren't "from Wise" smirk.gif

Coach Adams was coaching at andrew lewis middle school in salem during the 1991 season. My apologies if I hit a nerve but you are mistaken. Jon Crutchfield was the head football coach during the 1991 football season.

The PH team in 1990 went 8-2. Lost on a Monday night to GW by a couple of points and got housed by Lebanon the last game of the regular season. Went to the playoffs, beat Fort Chiswell and then lost to Lebanon in the Region championship. All told , they went 9-3.

PH in 1991, lost to Castlewood. So I doubt 9-1 was possible.

[ QUOTE ]

The PH team in 1990 went 8-2. Lost on a Monday night to GW by a couple of points and got housed by Lebanon the last game of the regular season. Went to the playoffs, beat Fort Chiswell and then lost to Lebanon in the Region championship. All told , they went 9-3.

PH in 1991, lost to Castlewood. So I doubt 9-1 was possible.

[/ QUOTE ]youre right i played for coach adams 1989 and 1990 i graduated 1991 my bad.