Open jobs on 81

tullyblanchard

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

where does everyone get this info? some of the stuff that is said doesnt seem like it will happen. i think it is just what you guys WANT to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I heard that Joe Gibbs was going to take over at Marion next year.

"WELL I HEARD" that.... hilary clinton was taking the job a PHHS, and Tony dungy was gonna take the job at john battle but for some odd reason he stayed with the colts, i cant understand why he would turn that job down some idiot he is! and for marion, Tiki Barber is giving up his broadcasting career to take that job... and what i say is right because i HEARD it from a reliable source!!!

Keep coach Strong he can win at Battle and everyone knows it. Won three and would have have six if the team wasn't bit by injury bug this year. Keep coach Strong call Dr. Lee at 276-739-3000 keep this man, he is a good coach.

Coach Strong is a horrible coach. I have been to every game and looking at him from the stands just makes me sick. He had no way of making the boys love the game, and even turned down upcoming players because of his attitude. He is the most arrogant person i have ever seen and met in my life. Coach Holt would be awesome for the Head Coach job at JSB.

I would love to see Tailback Scammell, Shotgun Crigger, Hairy Compton, ProBowl Compton, and Arm Strong all end up on the same coaching staff. There wouldn't be enough honey buns, Falstaff beer, and McRib sandwiches in the world to take care of these pot bellied playcallers.