swd jv play so far

swvasport_7

Whats going on so far in JV? the only two teams i have saw is Grundy and Carrol. Grundy is 1-3 so far in district play beating Tazewell and losing to Marion in OT, losing to R-lands by 8 or 9 i think and getting killed by Carrol Co. Carroll Co. looked they had alot of talent on there team. From what i herd Marion has a real big guy playing JV that will be a beast in a few years. How is Abingdon doing, they were suppsoe to be good.

Grundy JV lost to Marion by 4 in OT tonight.

Grundy was up by 3 with 2 seconds left and Marion made a 70ft. desparation shot ,with a defender in their face, from the foul line on the opposite end of the court to force overtime, then rode the momentum for the win. Tough loss for Grundy tonight.

I don't think Abingdon has lost in the district. I saw the CC game and Abingdon beat them by 30, but the starters did not play much over half the game. I heard Richlands was fair, but someone said at the game the other night that Abingdon beat them pretty easily.

Abingdon appears to be the best JV team in the district so far. Carroll got stomped by them.

Carroll plays at Tazewell tonight. I have no clue which Carroll team will show up. The one that hammered Grundy or the one that got stomped by Abingdon.

lmao, i just herd that Grundy jv boys coach is making them do books reports. I heard he gave each one of them a different book and he is making them write a page report on it. You wonder why the three best freshamns that play b-ball decided to play varsity also that might be why there 6-8..